Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sainsbury's Bargain Buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Terry's choc orange 2 for 2
    half price aftereight, 300g 1.39 i think

Also think boxes of Bassets jelly babies are half price, can't remember the price.

sorry mr T but MR S is getting my xmas custom at the mo, (inserts evil laugh), lol

Yesterday I bought a set of 3 pyrex roasting dishes 5 down from 20.
    There were quite a few left.

This morning they had sets of 10.5 tog duvets, with pillows and mattress protectors, 75% off. I got a double set for 7.50, and 2 single sets for 4.99 each. Bargain!
    Debt free (finally) and so very proud

In my Sainsburys they have new orange SELs which just say SAle so its worth going up and down every row and seeing if you can spot some.

I did this and found skinny cow instant chocolate and mint sachets for 8p each These are still showing at 34p on mysupermarket

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopp...y=skinny%20cow

Very useful to have these - halts the craving for Green and Blacks and also only 40 calories so also good if you have scoffed your daily allowance before lunch
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by ploverpalace View Post
    This morning they had sets of 10.5 tog duvets, with pillows and mattress protectors, 75% off. I got a double set for 7.50, and 2 single sets for 4.99 each. Bargain!
    These aren't the best quality, but i bought them for spares when we have guests, so are perfect!
    Debt free (finally) and so very proud

silicon flex baking sheets in blue, sel sys 78p scans at 35p
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!

Branston Baked Beans with Sausages 220 gram tin 23p @ Sainsburys They are 68p at Tesco!

from hduk

Default Chicken Fillets

In Sainsbury thursday found 750gms frozen chicken fillets 5.99 down to 3.00, went to another store sunday and were down to 1.50 - about 7/8 fillets in each bag. also 8 ross fish cakes 1..89 down to 45p, check the freezers for these bargains.
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN

Got load of stationery today which was reduced, lever arch files (brown with get orgainsed writing on them) 19p, little notepads (frog, bear etc) 4p, pencils with rubber on top 4p, accessory set (contains rubber bands, paperclips etc) 12p, gi joe pencil cases (with pencils etc) 21p . HTHS

Quote Originally Posted by bargainseeker View Post
    Got load of stationery today which was reduced, lever arch files (brown with get orgainsed writing on them) 19p, little notepads (frog, bear etc) 4p, pencils with rubber on top 4p, accessory set (contains rubber bands, paperclips etc) 12p, gi joe pencil cases (with pencils etc) 21p . HTHS
    Also options cafe latte/cappucino (low calorie) tubs down to about 50p