Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrisons bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Default Morrisons bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Please post Morrisons bargains on this thread and don't forget the expiry date.
    Thanks
    Last edited by tyroleandancer; 5th November 2009 at 18:00.

Quote Originally Posted by thecouponlady View Post
    Thanks for this - not seen that website before very handy
    Get well soon Woody

http://www.morrisons.co.uk/User/Registration/

politeness costs nothing but time.................. numpty

Thanks Numpty, worth a go.

After registering i noticed some competions on the site and entered. There's one to win a years supply of Tassimo discs. After i'd entered it said if you're unlucky and don't win you will get a email within a month with a 1 moc to redeem against a pack of discs .

I brought two Morrissons own, brown loaves of bread, 2 for 1, they are really nice and stay fresh alot longer than Tescos own bread which was often dried out on the day it was brought and useless the next day. My oh and the kids commented on how nice it was.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpyjane View Post
    I brought two Morrissons own, brown loaves of bread, 2 for 1, they are really nice and stay fresh alot longer than Tescos own bread which was often dried out on the day it was brought and useless the next day. My oh and the kids commented on how nice it was.
    I was really surprised how great there bread is i usually buy kingsmill but i tried the morrisons own thick white and the wholemeal loaf and especially the white one was incredibly soft .I am definately converted especially at 2 for 1

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpyjane View Post
    I brought two Morrissons own, brown loaves of bread, 2 for 1, they are really nice and stay fresh alot longer than Tescos own bread
    Thanks for reminding me - I always used to buy Morrisons bread before I went over to the dark side.
    Now I've escaped from MrT's clutches, I'll try their bread again.

Honestly, i feel a bit sad raving about it but it is really nice and good value

I have to agree. I normally don't eat cheap bread but I got 2 loaves of the white on Saturday for the kids and DH and I tried it, it is lovely and it was still fresh today 4-5 days later. Loads better and cheaper than tescos
    Next Stop Cruising with Mickey Mouse Weight Loss Challenge 18lbs so far 11lbs I will be skinny again...1 day