Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Waitrose bargain buys - please put expiry date in your post

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    Waitrose Pick Your Own Offers

Save 20% with offers you select. Quite a nice concept, I hoped it might be like some previous MyWaitrose promotions that applied across entire categories of products, however in practice this one only allows you to pick from a quite limited number of random items. Selections are fixed for several months. If you make your picks by 7 July they'll send you a 6 off 60 voucher.

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/MyFavourites#pyooffers
    I struggled to find 10 items. Quite excited when I first read the email from Waitrose, as I wrongly assumed I could choose any 10 items from whole store range. I wanted to use it on every day items like milk. But as Sarah says its a limited range, did not even include my usual cereal.

Just to highlight the fact that the Carte Noir Instant Coffee deal posted a while ago on HUKD is still working. 200g jars, 6.50 each or 2 for 5.00. Link

They has plenty of stock in the Exeter store today, but no indication that it was offer. The guy who served me was genuinely shocked and said he planned to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Edindevon View Post
    Just to highlight the fact that the Carte Noir Instant Coffee deal posted a while ago on HUKD is still working. 200g jars, 6.50 each or 2 for 5.00. Link

They has plenty of stock in the Exeter store today, but no indication that it was offer. The guy who served me was genuinely shocked and said he planned to cash in.
    Many thanks Edineven. Much appriciated will be there today for this.
    Will not let me rep you though.

Nature Valley cereal bars 5 pack (including the new 'protein' varieties at 2.89): 2 for 3.

3 for 2 on nearly all dental care. e.g. angled Tepe interdental brushes - Waitrose are the cheapest anyway at 3 but even better with 3 for 2.

Both offers until 18/08/2015

Yeo Valley greek style yoghurt FREE:
    https://www.yeovalley.co.uk/download...eek-coupon.pdf

Thanks Sarah, can't rep you, sorry.