Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Waitrose bargain buys - please put expiry date in your post

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
    Is that online with Ocado or instore at Waitrose? I only ask as I priced up via mysupermarket, which shows ocado, but instore they are actuallly 1.80 each for an 8 pack rather than 2 for 3.50.

I also got the waffles offer, and felt obliged to partake of some ben and jerrys as well!!

Actually it was in my Ocado delivery. Anyway it is only 5p difference.

Chicken Quarters pack of 4, 2 breast and 2 legs. Were 5 now 2.50. 1.2kg excellent quality

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerpoo View Post
    Chicken Quarters pack of 4, 2 breast and 2 legs. Were 5 now 2.50. 1.2kg excellent quality
    Thanks for this, I have repped you
    Are these fresh or frozen please?
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mistery, Today is a gift and that is why it is called the PRESENT by kung fu panda

microwave porridge - quaker oats and another type 1.99 BOGOF
    cat food sachets box of 12 - 2 for 5

I went to Waitrose this morning, to use up two 5 off 30 vouchers I was given when I used the Sun ones last week, and found a few good offers.

Whiskas cat food sachets, 12 in a box, 3.69ish each, now on 2 4 5.
    Waitrose yogurts 4 pack, 1.49 each, various types, 2 4 2
    Muller corners 4 4 1
    Birds Eye Crispy chicken portions, or Southern fried, 1.89 each, 2 4 2
    Bonne Maman jams, 1.89 each, 2 for 2.53
    Eat Natural Cranberry, macadamia and dark chocolate 3 bar packs, 1.95 each, 2 4 3
    Pataks sauces (butter chicken, rogan josh etc) 500g, serves 4, 1.06 each
    Dolmio cook in sauces 750g 2 4 3
    Heinz Tomato soup, 4 pack, 1.85
    I also bought Waitrose own wick air freshener, in Vanilla, for 1.77. Nice looking bottle, and smells delicious.

Heinz baked Beans or Spaghetti Hoops 4 pack 1.54

I have some of the plenty 1 coupons from yesterdays sun. I have looked at mysupermarket and it says ocado has these 2 packs for 2. I am not a regular Waitrose shopper so have a few questions.

Will this offer be instore at Waitrose or is it just online? If instore will I be able to buy 2 and use 2 coupons? Anyone done this? Do Waitrose have 'plenty' of stock? Basically is it worth the trip or shall I just go to Sainsburys where they are 1.50 a pack?

Cheers girls and guys.

Quote Originally Posted by newish2this View Post
    Thanks for this, I have repped you
    Are these fresh or frozen please?
    Fresh Thanks for the rep

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSavvy View Post
    I have some of the plenty 1 coupons from yesterdays sun. I have looked at mysupermarket and it says ocado has these 2 packs for 2. I am not a regular Waitrose shopper so have a few questions.

Will this offer be instore at Waitrose or is it just online? If instore will I be able to buy 2 and use 2 coupons? Anyone done this? Do Waitrose have 'plenty' of stock? Basically is it worth the trip or shall I just go to Sainsburys where they are 1.50 a pack?

Cheers girls and guys.
    Ocado offers don't seem to be the same as Waitrose. They are not showing as 2 for 2 on the Waitrose grocery website so not sure if this offer will be available instore.

I picked up some of the seasonal packs of Plenty in Sainsburys yesterday and these are on offer at 99p each Mine had snowmen on but I think there are some with flowers on too.

Thanks for that! It will be easier for me to try Sainsburys hope to be lucky like yourself.