Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Waitrose bargain buys - please put expiry date in your post

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSavvy View Post
    I have some of the plenty 1 coupons from yesterdays sun. I have looked at mysupermarket and it says ocado has these 2 packs for 2. I am not a regular Waitrose shopper so have a few questions.

Will this offer be instore at Waitrose or is it just online? If instore will I be able to buy 2 and use 2 coupons? Anyone done this? Do Waitrose have 'plenty' of stock? Basically is it worth the trip or shall I just go to Sainsburys where they are 1.50 a pack?

Cheers girls and guys.
    In my local Wairose today the ordinary Plenty 2 packs were about 1.65 ish but they had the flowery Plenty 2 packs @ 1.99 each- BOGOF.I bought 2 of the flowery Plenty and used 2 coupons. The shelves were full.
    Last edited by sillymeee; 16th October 2009 at 22:58.

Charmin loo rolls fresh linen (nice smelly core) bogoff 4 pack 2.60ish.
    Big fairy fabric cond 2 for 4.
    Hoping and praying

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSavvy View Post
    I have some of the plenty 1 coupons from yesterdays sun. I have looked at mysupermarket and it says ocado has these 2 packs for 2. I am not a regular Waitrose shopper so have a few questions.

Will this offer be instore at Waitrose or is it just online? If instore will I be able to buy 2 and use 2 coupons? Anyone done this? Do Waitrose have 'plenty' of stock? Basically is it worth the trip or shall I just go to Sainsburys where they are 1.50 a pack?

Cheers girls and guys.

The Christmassy Plenty 2 pack is 99p in Sainsburys or 97p in wilkinsons and superdrug.
    MM x
    Please adopt a rescued dog or cat from your local animal shelter!

crisps 50% extra free on 12 packs
    wotsits, monster munch and quavers, 2.30 ish i think
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!

Waitrose has chocolate shreddies on offer at 1.50 until 3/11/09 (I think that was the date)
    Ideal for using up the 25p pic-a-pac mocs.......... makes a box 1.25
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mistery, Today is a gift and that is why it is called the PRESENT by kung fu panda

Got a piece of Ribs of Beef the other day as I wanted to use my 5 voucher,had it today, absolutley delicious, gonna save up for another one.
    Well worth the price.

Waitys Fairtrade bananas have been good value for me this week.

The loose ones are at 59p per kg so I grabbed half a dozen and paid about 60p - half the amount I would have paid for a pack of sorry-looking, bruised bananas in Tesco. Also used 3 mocs to pay for my basket, as per my local W store policy.

And my DS2 who is 11 has declared the Waitys broccoli 'much nicer than Tesco'. I got the loose broccoli which is 1.60-odd per kg, so a smallish specimen was about 35p. It also stays green & 'crunchy fresh' for several days in the fridge. Tesco version used to cost more - prepacked version was about 60p I think - and used to go brown & get chucked away...
    Last edited by Coupon-madder; 18th October 2009 at 19:44.
    All things Brighton beautiful

heinz baked beans 4 pack 1.50
    my fave ever aberdeen angus 16 meatball from the fresh meat counter are 1.99 and the value ones are 2.19 lol
    green grapes stay fresher longer too
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!

Bags of apples 2 for 2....got the Bramleys so 10 largish apples for 2 and already had baked apples stuffed with marzipan, delish.

Not sure if it's on here or not, but for those of you that have defected to waitrose, just seen a TV advert that says they are starting 25% off 6 bottles of wine or champagne. Guess it is a lead up to xmas type offer.
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx