Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Approved Food - Bargains!

Default Approved Food - Bargains!

Thought that Approved Food deserved a mention on this part of the forum too.
    they have limited supplies, and sometimes what is on the site one day is gone the next!
    the only two drawbacks that i can see to this site are that they are delivery only (unless you live locally, then apparantly you can also pop in to the warehouse) so delivery charges apply and that if you are buying food items, not all of them are in date, but if you prefer items within their 'dates' you can alter the settings on the site to allow you to see the stuff that's in date.

to kick off the deals that they currently have, i saw yesterday that they have packs of huggies size 2 and size 3 nappies on for 1.50 per pack.

they also had boxes of 6 packs of jelly belly gourmet jelly beans for 1 - i have seen the same packs sold as singles for 2.99 each in some of my locals.

5 bottles of robinsons diluted fruit squash for 1 - i saw these in waitrose yesterday for nearly 1.50 each!!

Default .

also, can someone 'sticky' this for me as i don't know how to .......

www.approvedfood.co.uk - hope you don't mind me adding this x

Has anyone ever ordered from them and if so, what are they like?
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Yes, good service - delivered in 48hrs, well packed etc
    Still Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by redwino View Post
    also, can someone 'sticky' this for me as i don't know how to .......
    That's something only the mods can do.

Ooooohhhh Polo they have got Aussie liquorice on there

The sun-blessed hills and valleys . . .where men wear clogs - and wimmin washem!

Thanks Redwino - - - -

Approved Foods now 'Stuck' - (or is it 'Stickied'? - or 'Virtual Adhesive Applied?)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    - - - but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - something deep fried in the other - -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming........................ "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

( )( )
    ( . .)
    C('')(''). . . . . . . . . . .

I have used them twice and they are very good.
    Please adopt a rescued dog or cat from your local animal shelter!

Default .

thanks for 'stickying' for me!

i would recommend them, i have used them for over a dozen orders, my latest one coming this morning which included 8 m&m chocolate brownies for 1 - sampled already, and they are lovely!

they also do 'lucky bags' for 1 which they fill up with all sorts of things left over from their warehouse - very odd combinations to be had!!

i also spotted 6 x cow&gate baby food jars - large ones for 1, which is a really good price.

the packing has vastly improved too - it used to be a bit hit and miss, and some items would arrive a bit worse for wear, but now they are securely packaged and delivered in super-fast time.