Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Approved Food - Bargains!

Great - thank you
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

I have used them several times.
    they stock a lot of gluten free items(none of us have a gluten intolerance but most of the products are good)
    the p&p is worked out by weight so its worth playing around with the basket as sometimes removing one bottle or can will drop the postage a couple of quid.
    the fab baking boys cakes are a great bargain.

Just had an email from approved foods, stating they have a new warehouse, so will have more selection apparently

Default .

i bought some of the huge lollies on sticks that were 10p each and the candy sticks that were from the same range for 5p each. they are normally about 1.60 each in Howell's, so a real bargain in time for halloween, and they are a really nice flavour too ....
    and as a start for my christmas stuff i bought some of the chocolate coins in a box for 1 each - these ones are definately for 'grown up's' as they are darker chocolate ones with stronger flavours and also the chocolate coins in a tin for 1. these were excellent quality too, and i just wish i would have bought more!

I definately recommend them. Placed and received several orders form them and they arrive in perfect condition even up here in the north of Scotland. Loved the Harrods teabags and also all their cleaning stuff comes sealed in polybags so won't spill even if it leaks.

I've just done another order with them, I usually club together with a few friends locally so we can share the postage fee.

I had an email from approved foods recently to say they are going to be on BBC 1 Breakfast tv programme this Weds. Not sure what time though.

MM x

Edited to change to Weds not Tues!!
    Last edited by mutley muppet; 26th October 2009 at 21:43.
    Please adopt a rescued dog or cat from your local animal shelter!

Great site, I live about half an hour away so toying with the idea of going over or not! Check out the Dorset cereals! These are a steal at 2 for 1.50.
    I love PTS but I want my garage back!

from their face book page "It's going out on Wednesday morning at 6:50, 7:50 & 8:50 on BBC1 breakfast"

hope this helps
    Christmas is a coming

Quote Originally Posted by tikal73 View Post
    Great site, I live about half an hour away so toying with the idea of going over or not! Check out the Dorset cereals! These are a steal at 2 for 1.50.
    Oh, I would be there every week if I lived that close!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suesmith View Post
    from their face book page "It's going out on Wednesday morning at 6:50, 7:50 & 8:50 on BBC1 breakfast"

hope this helps
    Thanks for that. I'm not on facebook.
    MM x
    Please adopt a rescued dog or cat from your local animal shelter!

can anyone point me towards a map of the warehouses? am i just being dim lol
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!