Thread: Just an idea!

Default Just an idea!

Just wondering if it would be at all possible to have a book swapping thread.
    Ignore me if its a silly one.
    I have just rediscovered reading and am hooked,dont have many at the mo to swap but i'm pretty sure i will soon lol

I pass mine along to friends and family - not sure if the postage would be quite dear.

What about your local library - I use ours all the time - its free and you can order which books you want to read - it also keeps the local libraries open

there already is one!
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Hi Jackie, what books you looking for as i have loads and could maybe post a couple to you but you would have to bear with me as i don't have a list i would have to have a look first lol.

I swap mine with my friend as she's also an avid reader. OH cleared out our loft a few weeks ago and found 2 carrier bags full of books I hadn't read!!! No idea why they were in the loft but they are now stacked in my bedroom ready for me to plough through. Can't wait!!

What??????????

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

Spam deleted - must have taken a while to type all that in Japanese.

Poster seemed like a right ah so to me
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Kindle books can be quite expensive so myself and three friends have created a shared profile. As you can have 6 devices tied to a Kindle account we all can have a copy of the ebooks. Obviously one person pays for everything and is then sorted out with cash.