Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Story (of sorts)

Default A Christmas Story (of sorts)

Once upon a time, not quite as far back as BC there was a small but friendly group of people on a forum in cyberspace that knew it's days were numbered. The owner of the forum was awol and a bright shining star led the way to the safety of a new forum, one which had room for everybody at the Inn and in this area of cyberspace was born unto the world PTS.

Soon followers from all around rejoiced and danced and generally got happy on tesco clubcard points and from this humble beginning wonderous achievements have come to pass.

Congrats guys, nice to see all is well. This post is for all those who remember the days when RDB would be sat eating Green & Blacks in the middle of the night whilst wittering. Festive wishes to you all, my presence may not be often but you're not forgotten xxxxxxxx

p.s I'm a student officially now so may have the time to witter more often! YAY. Oh and I moved the other end of the country
    Last edited by RainyDayBox; 6th December 2009 at 22:52. Reason: typos = some things never change!

Hello there RDB, long time no see. I remember your posts, you had/have a good way with words.

I don't remember you per se, but seem to recall chatting last time you popped back again, and I've heard about you (only good things I promise!)

Welcome back, lovely festive tale, hope you can join our merry throng

Nice to hear from you again hun ((((((((())))))))

How are you all?
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx

Hiya RDB. Have missed seeing you here, hope you are well and life in Devon is treating you well x
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Hello Beej! Polo - I do believe congrats are in order to you and Dom being together. Have a lovely Christmas, an example of how awesome PTS can be!

Hiya Mamzie. We are all good thanks - I am living with my little Popple and Ben down in sunny-ish Devon and loving it. I'm now officially a student and whilst having moved my mobile home down here, have given in to civilisation and moved into a house. New life entirely really. All good and rather exciting. I moved here not knowing anyone other than one person really. The kids love it, Poppy starts school next year - can't believe it's that long ago I used to sit typing away from my little flat in Hastings whilst pregnant and wishing the hours away! How life changes. How's things with you my lovely?
    Last edited by RainyDayBox; 6th December 2009 at 23:15. Reason: added comment

ayeup rainy!
    missed ya chic
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!

hello stranger!!!!

What are you studying? Hope life is treating you well
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Dom you stud muffin! Devon is treating me well. Still can't get used to being in the South-West where everything runs on Devon-time but this is not necessarily a bad thing. Things go very much slower and more relaxed down here than in Sussex. No rush, it's only life. LOL.

Lol thanks RDB. Devon and Cornwall are fabulous counties, would love to retire to that neck of the woods eventually, I love the wild waves in Cornwall in the winter, but confess the grockles would probably drive me mad in the summer!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.