Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Christmas Story (of sorts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamzie View Post
    We are pretty good. Mine are both in school now, they love it while I miss them loads Gosh, I think Llewy was only a tot and Poppy a baby, last time we were chatting.
    Time flies. I have nooooo idea how I coped with no internet connection for so long. Now I have broadband wireless and cannot imagine life without it. Glad the kids love school. I managed to get Ben into a really good school here and he's thriving. He got pupil of the month last month and I am unsure if that disturbs me that he can be that well behaved or makes me proud LOL.

I must get off here for the night and either do homework or sleep. yaaaaawn. Will pop on again tomorrow. Now I remember why I should not be allowed on here... it's addictive! xxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by clockwatcher View Post
    Ahoy there! Welcome back RDB! I can't believe Poppy's nearly school age - I remember you being pregnant! I'm using way too many exclamation marks! Sorry - just glad to see you back!
    awwww thank you. Nice to be on here and really wanted to say I hadn't forgotten you lot in the time I had either no internet or no computer or both! Have been in facebook wittering on my mobile but not on here as life by and PTS is not mobile phone friendly! xxxx

Just checking everyone is still alive and well xxxxxxxxx

Hello RDB long time no see! Well I am still here but things are very quiet these days .Tesco don't give points away anymore which is a shame. Hope all is good with you.

Yeah it has been quiet on the points front for ages. They are out there but few and far between. I miss the old wine lake codes. All very good here. I moved to deepest darkest Devon a long time back now and work freelance for an agency based in London mostly. I have another child - Poppy is 6! Ben is 11 and Alfie is 5 months.

I'm getting married in May so all changed! If you remember FM, he is coming to my wedding as we remained friends although we have vastly different lifestyles! I much prefer the slower pace of Dartmoor to the city!

How's you? xxx

Lovely to hear from you. Glad things are good
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

navara is offline Official Tesco Quarter End Don't Panic Guru

Welcome back.x
    Spend a Little ...Holiday alot.

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayBox View Post
    Yeah it has been quiet on the points front for ages. They are out there but few and far between. I miss the old wine lake codes. All very good here. I moved to deepest darkest Devon a long time back now and work freelance for an agency based in London mostly. I have another child - Poppy is 6! Ben is 11 and Alfie is 5 months.

I'm getting married in May so all changed! If you remember FM, he is coming to my wedding as we remained friends although we have vastly different lifestyles! I much prefer the slower pace of Dartmoor to the city!

How's you? xxx
    I cannot believe Poppy is 6! I can remember you being pregnant with her. Remember me to FM! We did used to have some fun. Congrats on the wedding, have a lovely day and I hope the sun shines on you. xxxx