Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toluna...need 80000 now for vouchers

Default Toluna...need 80000 now for vouchers

Just checked my poits and have 65000...great enough for another voucher. However you now need 80000 for some vouchers.

ha! you have to be patient to actually get them as well, i have been waiting for mine since october, just had an email to say it will be here in february

80000 is now worth 15 though

I haven't done a survey for them for months, they must send about 2 a day to me, must get back into it.
    The Great Australian Adventure done & dusted and had an excellent time, Thanks Mr T

Quote Originally Posted by novagirl View Post
    80000 is now worth 15 though
    didn't notice that....it does take a long time to get the rewards, I've been waiting since October too, surprising as it is an e-voucher, you would think it would come quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe View Post
    I haven't done a survey for them for months, they must send about 2 a day to me, must get back into it.
    I went through a spell where I was doing really long intro q's then getting bumped before the payment stage....kind of put me off doing them
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by penfold View Post
    I went through a spell where I was doing really long intro q's then getting bumped before the payment stage....kind of put me off doing them
    me too....I thought I have better things to do than waste my time doing that, I have just been doing the sponsered votes that give you between 15-120 points and you only answer one question, occassionally you are asked to do a survey based on what you have voted and I usually get through those.

Quote Originally Posted by penfold View Post
    I stopped as well when this happened

Anyone still doing Toluna? I tried today with the 8 surveys sent to me, but I only managed to complete 1.
    Just trying to get enough points to get another voucher and then I am quitting.
    Noticed also that I had some points due to expire, so I used them for the prize draw. That shows how long it has taken me to get near the 80,000 points required for a voucher.

I gave up with ToLuna ages ago, I have about 40,000 points so I really ought to make the effort just to get one voucher.

Much prefer Valued Opinions, you can see what each survey is worth & it adds to your tracking straight away. They were paying me 3 a month last year just to monitor my mobile habits, money for doing nothing, was hoping it would continue all this year but has just ended, but was a nice 36 - must do a few more surveys this year, kind of got out of the habit.
    11 1/2 lbs / 42lbs only 30 1/2 to go I WILL be a yummy mummy again by summer.