Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Marks bargain buys

Default Marks bargain buys

All the other supermarkets have a sticky so why not Marks

From the website I found this page of monthly instroe offers, the meat is on 3 for 10 again and some frozen veg is BOGOF, worth a look

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Lates...ine/b/59378031

And some of the 450 wisebuys

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Wise-...ne/b/192794031
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

4-pack Blueberry/Chocolate/Choccocino muffins at 64p. They are delicious. yum-yum.

Frozen fish pie on BOGOF last week.. going to Marks in a minute so will report back any finds
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

Frozen items on BOGOF in M&S

Various Fish pies
    Petit pois
    Petit pois & sweetcorn
    Tiramus Ice Cream
    Madgascar Count on us Ice Cream
    Summer Fruits
    Raspberries
    Chips

I am sure there were more and also think you can mix these I bought Chips and peas on BOGOF so quite useful
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

I actually thought this thread was just for bargains aimed at people called Mark !
    Selfish of me I know !!

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    I actually thought this thread was just for bargains aimed at people called Mark !
    Selfish of me I know !!
    Love it

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    Selfish of me I know !!
    I wondered what you were selling?

From MSE:
    M&S washing powder -biological laundry 32 tablets (16 washes) reduced from 3.70 to 92p and were BOFOG as well
    They come in a very plain light green box. hth.

Quote Originally Posted by sillymeee View Post
    From MSE:
    M&S washing powder -biological laundry 32 tablets (16 washes) reduced from 3.70 to 92p and were BOFOG as well
    They come in a very plain light green box. hth.
    If I remember correctly it is most of their washing powder/tablet/liquid range and their fabric conditioner too

Was looking for the washing stuff yesterday and no luck. But I did find M&S moisturising handwash 75% off clearance at 36p..... I really really do not need any handwash but had to buy two just to feel like I hadn't missed out.

They also had small pouches of M&S Lamb and something dog food reduced to 5p, loads on shelf. In my store these products were alongside the washing powders etc (I guess they all come under 'household'?)
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.