Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Marks bargain buys

No Easter meal deal this weekend but according to MSE all meat joints and salmon sides are half price.

No I was disappointed about this. Went in this morning and nada! Got a nice piece of beef for a fiver tho'.

here, there and everywhere

OH needs some posh silk ties so I have been doing the rounds of the charity shops to see what I could find. I have only bought ties on one or two occassions before so I had no idea what to look for really. Also the charity shop ties were either a bit garish or slightly dearer than I thought they might be - up to 5.

But in Marks this morning we found a small rail of left over sale items and underneath the usual box of odds and sods including autograph silk ties reduced from 15 to 3 So I got 3, a blue striped, a purple striped and black/white striped which should cover all possible matches of shirts
    - 45 of silk tie for 9

These would also be worth looking out for as emergency presents or even as good end of term teacher presents.
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

all frozen foods 3 for 2

Quote Originally Posted by lotty2002 View Post
    all frozen foods 3 for 2
    this offer is still on, got some lovely frozen salmon fillets and chicken breasts
    Slimmer for Summer Challenge 35lbs to lose, 23lbs lost so far

And the two dine for a tenner is this weekend too.

50p glass and get 5 worth points marks andfree delivery using codes (no min spend)

enjoying new hobby catching fish

Bought some of the Prestige Cava today that was on very cheap offer at Christmas. Usually is 7.99 a bottle but now has 2 off and 25 % off when you buy six bottles.

So 6 bottles cost 26 ish Great for summer BBQ's

PS just tidied up the above link
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

Thank you :-)

The 25% off also applies when you buy 6 or more bottles of beer at M&S.

As these bottles are also on a 4 for the price of 3 offer, you get a total of 44% off if you buy 8 bottles. So, for example buy 8 bottles priced at 1.99 each and you end up paying 8.95 = 1.12 per bottle.