Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry i LOVE PTS, but are we getting boring?

Default Sorry i LOVE PTS, but are we getting boring?

As the title says, Tescos is not what it used to be, could we focus our energies elswhere, im sure other supermarkets have glitches if we paid more attention?, some of the threads are getting beond a joke, please tell me am i on my own here or not ? if not alone what can we do?
    I love PTS but i think we need to 'UP OUR GAME' all suggestions welcome
    if im talking rubbish just ignore me
    Jan
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

ok pts is not all about tesco, i don't have much input but read the threads and agree there is life outside tesco
    i am loyal but take a look at mse and you can see loads of info into other areas which will save you pounds.
    this is a friendly site but if you want more savings we need to broaden please x

Quote Originally Posted by tesco-mad View Post
    ok pts is not all about tesco, i don't have much input but read the threads and agree there is life outside tesco
    i am loyal but take a look at mse and you can see loads of info into other areas which will save you pounds.
    this is a friendly site but if you want more savings we need to broaden please x

I totally agree hun . but with things the way they are, i just wondered if there is anyway we can diverse, this is a great, friendly site, but i think we need to evolve like Tesco has, so we get other supermarkets to pay us to shop, still open to suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by microjan View Post
    As the title says, Tescos is not what it used to be, could we focus our energies elswhere, im sure other supermarkets have glitches if we paid more attention?, some of the threads are getting beond a joke, please tell me am i on my own here or not ? if not alone what can we do?
    I love PTS but i think we need to 'UP OUR GAME' all suggestions welcome
    if im talking rubbish just ignore me
    Jan
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Can you generalise about which ones you mean?
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Just off the top of my head,' why does my cracker break when i bite it' ?
    i don,t want to single that one out on its own, but that stuck in my mind
    there are many more including this one
    what we need is to be constructive, and move forward, if that makes sense?

personally, I was happy to see people open-up more than just glitches and codes...

I havent found it boring in the least--and I feel I know a few people even better now.

Been a refreshing 'cracker' break.....where's the tea?

I see where you are coming from but I quite like these threads - bit of a release from the serious stuff but I have never been one for seriousness. I think the quality of the points offers in Tesco is so low that it has become a bit tedious?

Are you into Bootsing - some fab bargains and glitches to be had, especially when the No7 vouchers are out!!! I would love the boots thread to be bigger on here - since the demise of iton MSE I don't really go there anymore - when Boots do a good glitch it is usually a really good one!

I must go to bed now - I will have two little uns jumping on the bed around 7am shouting ' wakey wakey mummy and daddy ' courtesy of the peppa pig christmas dvd ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowhope View Post
    personally, I was happy to see people open-up more than just glitches and codes...

I havent found it boring in the least--and I feel I know a few people even better now.

Been a refreshing 'cracker' break.....where's the tea?
    That is great, but i am just open to suggestions how we could move forward, Tesco has obviously evolved so how are we going to?

Moved to the suggestions forum.

weren't we more boring when all we could think about were points hun lol?

I find that there are a whole variety of threads popping up now bout all sorts to have a read about.

Or maybe I am just glad of the break from points
    New Year Challenge - enjoy life, it's precious SW W/L challenge 28lb