Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesco Home Panels

I was beginning to think they'd booted me but I got my first invite this afternoon for the first time in several weeks. Not something I use though but at least I'm still in.
    The best thing I've had is a couple of shirts, but I've had air fresheners, rolls of foil, deodorants, toilet cleaner and cat food. They've all been things I'd be happy to buy and use.

I did start a thread on this and Bzz but both seem to have been removed from this site weird or what.

I get a good selection from Coats to toothpaste had that about 8 times!!!
    Freedom of speech has gone out the window! Oh well I will never become a PTS Angel then.

I've had laundry products, bubble bath, kids' vests, mainly low value items.

I also had loo roll once and they sent me green scouring pads by mistake. Strangely they weren't as absorbant or soft as my usual brand of loo roll!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    I was beginning to think they'd booted me but I got my first invite this afternoon for the first time in several weeks.
    Yep, I was the same, thinking they'd kicked me out as I haven't heard from them for ages, but have had a new invite this week.

I've been with them for years and have had loads of stuff, mainly baby, laundry and cleaning stuff. Have had some towels, kids' pants and jeans too. Was offered Halloween costumes, tights and bras (T value ) but wasn't quick enough to be accepted for those.

I hadn't been invited for ages so tried to rejoin and today got an email saying that I was unsuccessful as "the information held on your Clubcard does not fit the criteria set on the panellist selection system and on this occasion your application will not be taken further"

ironically since my application above my other email address which I thought had gone dormant, hence the new application, has had a few invites with the same clubcard !

Welshy x
    Matthew arrived 19th November - he is lush - I luv team welshy so much

I have had cat food, dog food, laundry products, clothing, bleach, toilet cleaners etc and some mens PJs which I wore recently around my local tescos ............... LOL xx

Welshy x
    Last edited by WELSH-DRAGON; 2nd February 2010 at 21:42.
    Matthew arrived 19th November - he is lush - I luv team welshy so much

How do you go about applying?
    Many thanks

I've been accepted too - can't wait for the first trial.

Sunflower - I've logged into my account to see if there's any info on joining or recommending but can't find anything - sorry!
    There were details on here before - but they must have been deleted when giz was housekeeping.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    How do you go about applying?
    Many thanks
    Found this on MSE - try this :-

Q. How do I become a member of Tesco Home Panels?
    A. Email us at home.panels@uk.tesco.com with your full name and we’ll send you an email with all of the details you need to register and become a member.

HTH
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

If you work for tesco are you allowed to apply does anyone know?
    Thanks