Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesco Home Panels

I was on a while ago as well, but not had anything from them for a while. Not a lot of exciting stuff - toilet cleaner, make-up removal wipes and swimming costumes for DD2 (at least they came in useful).
    The problem I found was that there was often very little difference between the items and I struggled to fill in the questionnaire because of the similarity.

Quote Originally Posted by tarnlyn View Post
    I was on a while ago as well, but not had anything from them for a while. Not a lot of exciting stuff - toilet cleaner, make-up removal wipes and swimming costumes for DD2 (at least they came in useful).
    The problem I found was that there was often very little difference between the items and I struggled to fill in the questionnaire because of the similarity.
    I found that as well - esp with the plasic boxes and the roll on deodarant - a real struggle trying to come up with something to say
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

I've had a few, mostly cheapie stuff - baby bath, tissues, plastic cutlery, dishwasher tabs, nail polish, washing liquid, swimming costumes - got balm tissues coming soon, just had despatch email.

Not bad really, been a member about 18 months (I think)

My son works 9 hours a week at tescos on a temporary contract. Just got an offer of a school uniform trial. First question to see if i am eligable was do you or anyone in your family work for tescos so i said yes-then it says survey is completed!!

Does that mean i cant be on the home panels if he works in tescos?

Just got this:
    Hi Sam,

Thank you for your email registering your interest in joining Tesco Home Panels. As part of the application process we need to verify that the information held on your Clubcard fits the criteria set on the panellist selection system.

If you would like to be considered for our March recruitment please follow carefully all the instructions outlined below by midnight on Friday 19th March.
    Completing your Clubcard and Address Details
    Anyone else trying to join this month?
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by samwsmith1 View Post
    Just got this:

Anyone else trying to join this month?

I got that email today, was going to apply.

Just been offered a dishwasher tablet trial.

Signed up this recently. It asked for clubcard number that is used the most in your household. I use my tesco credit card for all Tesco purchases. However unable to enter this number as only 16 digits.
    Fully expect to not be accepted as the Tesco clubcard number I entered would show virtually no purchases.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Got an email today saying I had been picked for a dog bone survey - when I signed in to my account the survey was full! My dog would have loved them!
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Signed up this recently. It asked for clubcard number that is used the most in your household. I use my tesco credit card for all Tesco purchases. However unable to enter this number as only 16 digits.
    Fully expect to not be accepted as the Tesco clubcard number I entered would show virtually no purchases.
    Anyone else have this problem?
    I signed up recently too. Although it said 18 digits, it seemed to accept my credit card number ok, didn't come back with an error message or whatever x