Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sherlock

quick question: I tried searching for the credits - but no luck (as I didn't know the character name anyway!!!)

When Watson was "kidnapped" and taken to see Sherlock's brother - who was the girl in the car with Watson? - she looks so familiar - but just cannot put a name to the face. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    I enjoyed it too and I'm not a Dr Who fan.

I got a bit confused at the end though - not sure if I missed something:

Had Sherlock picked the right capsule and if so, how?
    I believe he had - I think there is a little more to which capsult than meets the ey
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by barafear799 View Post
    quick question: I tried searching for the credits - but no luck (as I didn't know the character name anyway!!!)

When Watson was "kidnapped" and taken to see Sherlock's brother - who was the girl in the car with Watson? - she looks so familiar - but just cannot put a name to the face. Can anyone help?
    I think it's this actress.

The guy who plays Holmes actually turned down the part of Dr Who after David Tennant, ironically enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyWoo View Post

Thanks - that's the only one I came up with - but as I'd never seen any of the other stuff she's been in I was not convinced I had picked out the right one from the credits - she obviously just looks like someone I "know"

I thought I knew her face too, so maybe she's been in something else. Mind you took me long enough to work out that his brother was out of League of Gentlemen lol!

Just gone back through the episode (has sky +ed it) and she called herself Anthea who is played by http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1933893/ Lisa McAllister

she was the girl in the mortuary wasn't she, who tried to ask Sherlock out? as the girl in casualty is all I remember her from
    New Year Challenge - enjoy life, it's precious SW W/L challenge 28lb

Just gone back through the episode (has sky +ed it) and she called herself Anthea who is played by http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1933893/ Lisa McAllister
    Thanks again!!! I'd also come up with her as a possibility - I didn't sky + it - so didn't have that opportunity - thanks for your dedication!!!!

However, I haven't watched anything she's been in either!!!! Hey ho!!!

Tesco car park - near the end of the zebra crossing

Couldn't stand Sherlock himself so gave up after 5 minutes. Don't think it would have been my thing anyway - I'm not massively into detective stories and can't stand Dr Who.
    I love being a loser!