Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sherlock

Ha ha, like the websites.

Last night's episode was fab, but why did Moriarty have to be like a demented Graham Norton? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
    Ha ha, like the websites.

Last night's episode was fab, but why did Moriarty have to be like a demented Graham Norton? LOL
    That's exactly what DH said.
    And hooray there's going to be a second series!
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100811...n-5f8abb3.html

did anyone watch the one at the weekend - not sure if it was just me but it seemed over complicated

did also goto see the new film as well and thought that was a little vomplicated as well ..
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Smile

Yes we watched it as a family. DS had watched first series and had really enjoyed it (he's 14), rest of us had not seen it before. Cringed a bit at the nudity (well, kids cringed ) but will definately tune in again next time. And possibly track down first series on iPlayer. DS watched Sherlock Holmes the movie at the cinema recently and enjoyed that too, he went with his mates. A bit more serious than Inbetweeners I guess .

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

DS had wanted to watch it, and I almost let him as it was on at 8pm - very glad I didn't! (He's 9) I loved it.

We also watched it as a family. I've read all of the Sherlock Holmes stories and I love seeing the modern twists in this series.

Have just downloaded some free Sherlock Holmes books to my Kindle so I can reread them while I'm commuting.

Must admit, liked the first series more than this latest episode, although I still enjoyed it too. Looking forward to the next one. I can never figure things out!
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.