Thread: Lightspeed and Mysurvey merging

Default Lightspeed and Mysurvey merging

"Some time ago, the MySurvey panel joined the Lightspeed family of panels. The MySurvey panel offers its members similar survey activities as the Lightspeed panel does. In our ongoing efforts to give you a better service and more exciting surveys with a wider variety of topics, the Lightspeed panel and the MySurvey panel are joining their forces to become MySurvey UK.

In a few days, your Lightspeed Panel user account will be transferred to the MySurvey UK website. As soon as your account is available on MySurvey, you will automatically be redirected to MySurvey UK. You will also receive a confirmation email from us when your account upgrade is finished.

Please read the following important information about your membership:

>> You will keep all your current points. Their value does not change and you will be able to redeem them for the same choice of rewards that you have today.

>> As a member of the MySurvey panel, you will be invited to participate in surveys as you are today as a member of the Lightspeed panel. You keep all your membership benefits as both panels are providing their members with equally valuable benefits."

Although they say the value of points will remain the same I notice that a 10 voucher on MySurvey is 1650 points whilst on Lightspeed it's 1466 points and I can't see an option for PayPal on Mysurvey either.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    "Some time ago, the MySurvey panel joined the Lightspeed family of panels. The MySurvey panel offers its members similar survey activities as the Lightspeed panel does. In our ongoing efforts to give you a better service and more exciting surveys with a wider variety of topics, the Lightspeed panel and the MySurvey panel are joining their forces to become MySurvey UK.

In a few days, your Lightspeed Panel user account will be transferred to the MySurvey UK website. As soon as your account is available on MySurvey, you will automatically be redirected to MySurvey UK. You will also receive a confirmation email from us when your account upgrade is finished.

Please read the following important information about your membership:

>> You will keep all your current points. Their value does not change and you will be able to redeem them for the same choice of rewards that you have today.

>> As a member of the MySurvey panel, you will be invited to participate in surveys as you are today as a member of the Lightspeed panel. You keep all your membership benefits as both panels are providing their members with equally valuable benefits."

Although they say the value of points will remain the same I notice that a 10 voucher on MySurvey is 1650 points whilst on Lightspeed it's 1466 points and I can't see an option for PayPal on Mysurvey either.
    Is that not gone up? I'm sure it was less than that before.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Lightspeed has been that amount since 2008 but I can't remember about MySurvey and I can't see the history on my account.

I thought the same, I'll miss Lightspeed as I liked the Paypal rewards, I was a member of Mysurvey anyway but never found them as good as they seem to give less points per survey and need more to get a reward

paypal still showing up on my lightspeed, takes ages to get enough points though.
    My new arrival was a gorgeous girl.....

Question

Anyone still doing MySurvey? I'd forgotten about it to be honest and hadn't looked at it for months. Just logged in but no surveys waiting for me . Redeemed my points but just noticed I haven't had an email from them since November. Have the surveys dried up for everyone?

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

I still get a few invites a week from mysurvey, don't complete many of them though.

I've started doing them again recently but the ones I qualify for don't pay much. I think it will take a while to get to a redemption level.