Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk forum viewer

Default Tapatalk forum viewer

Does anyone use Tapatalk on their mobile device (iphone, Blackberry etc)? It is a forum viewer, where you can enter logon details and view forums all in one place.

Paidtoshop isn't available (apparently the forum owner has to activate it for no cost) but another forum I use which is on vBulletin is on Tapatalk and is really easy to browse and read and keep track of.

Incidentally earlier today accessing PTS via Safari on iphone was bringing up a mobile version of PTS but it wasn't very good at all. I'd rather access it via Safari than that (it now seems back to normal).

I realise that the forum is being updated this weekend so things may happen from time to time. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced the mobile site today and what they thought, and if anyone else uses Tapatalk?

mobile site has not been working proper for over 48 hours but has been reactivated in places
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Everytime I log on to PTS from my phone it says this forum is android tapatalk something or other but I need to buy the app for 1.79 does anyone use it does it actually make any difference? Is it worth getting? When I log on on my phone without having the app it appears the same as it would from a pc/laptop (but obviously much much smaller!!) only thing I can't do is use the search function I type one letter then it disappears

It's working for me and is better than using stock browser on my android phone. Using it to post this. Gx
    "There is always time for coffee ! "

omg i am so lost with technology up til now i've been running off a 1990's nokia and i keep having to switch back as its so much easier but obviously no internet which is handy whilst shopping in Tesco! I don't even know how to save contacts! All i have is contacts that have their numbers on facebook the rest i have to memorise! What is stock browser???! Also can you get mysupermarket app on android as i haven't been able to find it? Thank you

Not sure it's me, but my access on TAT seems limited in that I can't access some threads - I get a pop up saying 'Security error, you may not have permission to access'. Is it me? Or is what you can view limited in other ways?
    "We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like." - Dave Ramsey

Having problems with PTS since the last update to Tapatalk. As soon as I click to post or quote it crashes and chucks me out of the app (on iPhone). Could this be an issue with PTS settings as the Tapatalk forum doesn't seem to be full of people yelling that it's happening on all forums?
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

I'm on tapatalk just now and it's fine.

Meant to say I'm on Android.

So is it worth paying 1.99 for the TAT apps?