Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PineCone are recruiting - 3 a Survey

Smile PineCone are recruiting - 3 a Survey

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but got an email from PineCone today to say they are looking for new recruits. This is not a paid referral thing, but just thought I would pass on the info. You can only have one applicant per household, but they pay quickly. I usually get my 3 PayPal payment within 24 hours.

Here's the email:

Dear Poundsinbucks -

PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help! If you have ever told a friend about receiving 3 for doing surveys for PineCone Research, it is likely that they have asked, "How can I join?"

Now you can tell them how to become part of this elite group of households. We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:

http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/signup/ds10111.aspx

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Remember, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. It's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.

If your referral has any questions, they can e-mail us at scott@pineconeresearch.co.uk.

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Karen Scott

Web site: www.pineconeresearch.co.uk
    loves making FREE money

It used to be 5 - when did it drop to 3?
    Last edited by uklego; 5th May 2011 at 19:21.
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Didn't realise it once was 5. I know it was 4 before I joined, I've always had it at 3 a survey boohoo.

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

always been 3 for me but like it going to paypal as i can use for ebay bits!
    mmm.... let me think about that one...

Lego didn't know it was 5 once, I always get the 4 for mine.
    My new arrival was a gorgeous girl.....

haven't had any surveys from them for ages!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    haven't had any surveys from them for ages!
    No I was thinking this too I used to get a lot from them have around 100 upstairs but not had a survey in a good few months.
    Freedom of speech has gone out the window! Oh well I will never become a PTS Angel then.

How long do the surveys take to fill in?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSavvy View Post
    How long do the surveys take to fill in?
    It varies, between 10 and 20 minutes usually.

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

Quote Originally Posted by Poundsinbucks View Post
    It varies, between 10 and 20 minutes usually.

Poundsinbucks x
    Not too bad then. Will take a look, thanks!