Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PineCone are recruiting - 3 a Survey

I've been doing it for a few years - used to have my payment via Paypal (4) but dh kept using my Paypal to buy things for his stupid boat so changed to luncheon vouchers. Get chosen quite often to test products for them, much more often than any other site.
    xx
    My beautiful daughter, Caitlin, at her third birthday party!

I get about 2 surveys a month and have tested quite a few things - mainly cleaning / dishwasher type stuff.

Just rec'd an email asking me if I want to change to Paypal rather than Luncheon Vouchers
    .............so have opted for that
    My avatar is our lovely ex Battersea doggie who we've been privileged to be "owned by" for the last 17 years !

Quote Originally Posted by heatherks View Post
    no even had a survey this yr from them used to get then regularly

edit
    can't even access my account tells me wrong details ..will have to email them and find out
    just had an email with the reason

Periodically we have found it necessary to refresh the composition of our research panel in order to stay current with changes in the general population and to provide clients with the broadest possible spectrum of consumer opinions. In doing so, on occasion we have had to discontinue the membership of some of our panelists.

Your household was on the list for deactivation and subsequently removed from the panel.

Although we are unable to reactivate your membership, we appreciate your past participation and interest in the panel.

nice of them to let me know ....

Quote Originally Posted by goodevans View Post
    Just rec'd an email asking me if I want to change to Paypal rather than Luncheon Vouchers
    .............so have opted for that
    Do you get the full amount though or do Paypal deduct a fee? The reason I never changed was because I thought they may deduct something, they did when I had Quidco through them.

looks like I've been dumped too
    I wonder if you can sign up again?
    politeness costs nothing but time.................. numpty

Quote Originally Posted by melroccan View Post
    Do you get the full amount though or do Paypal deduct a fee? The reason I never changed was because I thought they may deduct something, they did when I had Quidco through them.
    You get the full amount. x
    Is a Scorpio and is going to stay a scorpio

The good thing about being paid via paypal is the speed of the payments. Paypal payments seem to usually go through on a Monday, whereas the vouchers can take a week or two sometimes to arrive in the post.

I usually have around 2 surveys a month, but had 2 last week alone. I probably receive goods to test about 4 times a year, generally quite good stuff - you are not allowed to discuss the items you receive but they are all good products, usually cleaning ones as a rule and always a good brand name.
    Is a Scorpio and is going to stay a scorpio

1/6/12 = Now mortgage free

I usually get 4 a survey but got my LV's today and it was a 3 book. I know that people who joined after me only get 3 but have they now changed it so everyone only gets 3?