Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Blocked

ca_hmch_38ihxvx
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

creaney110
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Quote Originally Posted by Petermo View Post
    creaney110

You're either an extremely prolific ebayer, very unlucky, or quite a demanding ebayer who hacks lots of other ebayers off?!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    You're either an extremely prolific ebayer, very unlucky, or quite a demanding ebayer who hacks lots of other ebayers off?!
    prolific.

to give a sense of the problems the last one bought a ticket for 29th July on the 25th July so noone else could buy it/ it was no longer listed and put in the comments to me "I don't want this date, if you can't send 2nd August then cancel the order"

Justifiable block?

Quote Originally Posted by Petermo View Post
    prolific.

to give a sense of the problems the last one bought a ticket for 29th July on the 25th July so noone else could buy it/ it was no longer listed and put in the comments to me "I don't want this date, if you can't send 2nd August then cancel the order"

Justifiable block?

Yes, but selling tickets is notoriously dodgy on eBay to be fair.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.