Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Quidco Check In .. Paid to Walk

@TetrisX and @Dominic

We do appreciate that the check-in feature was popular with members, but ultimately the whole purpose of check-ins was to get you in to a store with the idea that you would make a purchase, which many retailers realised was not happening (and thus withdrew from the programme). This new feature still allows members to save money in-store on their shopping.

@0016hm – I’m not sure which aspect of the App you are referring to, but the ‘activate’ feature is completely new, we haven’t had this on the App before.

We do of course appreciate your feedback, but I do hope you understand the reasoning behind the change.

Emily
    Quidco Support

Quote Originally Posted by Quidco rep View Post
    @TetrisX and @Dominic

We do appreciate that the check-in feature was popular with members, but ultimately the whole purpose of check-ins was to get you in to a store with the idea that you would make a purchase, which many retailers realised was not happening (and thus withdrew from the programme). This new feature still allows members to save money in-store on their shopping.

@0016hm – I’m not sure which aspect of the App you are referring to, but the ‘activate’ feature is completely new, we haven’t had this on the App before.

We do of course appreciate your feedback, but I do hope you understand the reasoning behind the change.

Emily
    Quidco Support
    I'm afraid Quidco lost me with the removal of check-ins. I only use TCB now - generally a better rate AND can convert to Tesco points.

Quote Originally Posted by Quidco rep View Post
    @TetrisX and @Dominic

Emily
    Quidco Support
    Whilst I never used, was a similar option not availible before? Where on check in you would get a voucher for something off instead of cash ack?

It would have been nice if you had emailed about these changes.

In any case it's academic. Have been a loyal quidco customer for years.
    First they make it free and continued to charge me. Then they changed the layout. Then they took away checkins.

TCB offers Clubcard points which are more valuable to me. That's why I've moved over.

The only reason to keep my quidco account open now is for the occasional clicksnap offer or the instore cash back.

You guys need to sort out your product as people aren't going to stay with you.

I did actually use Quidco the other day - a friend wanted to know if I could get him a discount on a very good bundle discount at Halfords. He wanted to order online and collect in store. Although there were no discount codes in evidence anywhere for tool cabinets, we get 10% off Halfords vouchers and Quidco had 4.5% cash back which was higher than TCB on this occasion. So whilst I rarely use Quidco, on this occasion I did (edit just remembered TCB highest cash back guarantee, so no - there was no reason to use Quidco even for this one!)
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.