Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quidco Check In .. Paid to Walk

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    Is there a list of the retailers somewhere?
    if you use the apps its far easier - as some of the same ones dont offer it and it tells you what is local to you so providing a list is a little bit pointless
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Oh fab, didn't realise this was now an Andoid app too. Just downloaded and will check it out...or check-in
    Fancy a brew?

Is there a list of the retailers somewhere?
    From memory, the main ones giving check-in cashback are Debenhams, Carpet Right, Argos, Carphone Warehouse, T-Mobile (not sure if still working) and I think Body Shop at the moment? The list changes quite often.

I found the app quite buggy, and a lot of the locations are wrong, but there is a button to report this. I've managed to get a couple of quid from this in a month or so, so it's not big money but it helps if you're walking past anyay.

No New Look then? I also seemed to think Halfords was on the list at one time but I ex[ct the list keeps changing

Been trying to set this up last night, not sure if its right or not as it gave me deals from 2 local printers .

Also I've been plotting suitable routes going to each of these in all of the towns I visit - not sure about Carpet Right through
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
    From memory, the main ones giving check-in cashback are Debenhams, Carpet Right, Argos, Carphone Warehouse, T-Mobile (not sure if still working) and I think Body Shop at the moment? The list changes quite often.

I found the app quite buggy, and a lot of the locations are wrong, but there is a button to report this. I've managed to get a couple of quid from this in a month or so, so it's not big money but it helps if you're walking past anyay.
    The ones that seem to be payin gout at the moment are: The body shop, phones 4 u and Staples.

To say it is a little buggy is a massive understatement. Sometimes shops will be on there then suddenly not. Sometimes pressing refresh sometimes works.

I must admit that I do alter my way sometimes when I know that there is a shop nearby. Whilst you cant accumalate vast sums, it adds some to your main total. It is free money after all.

Been trying to set this up last night, not sure if its right or not as it gave me deals from 2 local printers .
    If you see my post above I did point out that the retailers only show during opening hours.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

there are also limited availability and only allowed to do once per retailer per xx days / month etc
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

I managed a phones4u one whilst the shop was shut on a sunday, crazy really, puts me ina good mood though!

I use TCB, rahter than Quidco, but I am a former Quidco member. Will the first 5 of this per year go to Quidco, the same as with their cashback?

Yes, its treated as regular cash back from all other respects