Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Quidco Check In .. Paid to Walk

Hi everyone, I've been trying this for 2 days now, the first two shop's carphone warehouse where not even in the location they are on the map, I was standing right outside both and the map shows them as a 2 minute walk away, the first was a health shop and second a closed down takeaway, still checked in.

The third was argos, it wasnt right outside but two shops past it?. Are most of these silly like this?.

It is quite variable and often depends on the accuracy of the location services on your phone. I was able to check into Carphone Warehouse and T Mobile shops despite being some way away and yet unable to check into Body Shop even when standing right outside against the window!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

at the moment gps is accurate to about 30 metres

My GPS is accurate, just not these on locations on quidco, I think some are the old shops, and havent been updated to where they moved to.

Can someone help where do I find It on the app? Can find check in but not walk by? I know I am missing something

Check in is what we are talking about but you don't usually have to be in the shop to do it.

The idea is that you go into the shop and click on the retailer and 'check in' (it's all done on the phone, you don't need to speak to anyone in the store) but it usually works when just walking or even driving by.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Check in is what we are talking about but you don't usually have to be in the shop to do it.

The idea is that you go into the shop and click on the retailer and 'check in' (it's all done on the phone, you don't need to speak to anyone in the store) but it usually works when just walking or even driving by.
    Thankswill give it a go

Just to say the checkins are not part of the annual 5 fee if you read under the app, so you can just use quidco for checkins and not worry about it being used for a fee.

Just wondering. If I drive or walk by should I have done anything before or do I have to click when outside on the app? Thanks
    Must take phone to bed, must take phone to bed, must take phone to bed......

Quote Originally Posted by arniep View Post
    Just wondering. If I drive or walk by should I have done anything before or do I have to click when outside on the app? Thanks
    I think you need to be signed into Quidco on your phone . I am still trying to make this work. Could not load Quidco last time I tried, down for maintenance or something.

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money