Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm A Celebrity 2011

Am watching too lol. What was Sinitta like in the trial last night aarrgghhhh, she is a pain.

Crissy is funny.

OMG, just caught up with the last two nights of the jungle experience - how annoying was Fatima during the "awards" ceremony?

When I saw the first show when they were all dressed to the nines, drinking champers and wondering what the hell they'd signed up for, I thought Dougie was a little poser and considered him one of the first to be booted off.

How wrong was I? Turned out to be a sweetie. Ahhhhh, if only I were 20 years younger...

Quote Originally Posted by happyally View Post
    OMG, just caught up with the last two nights of the jungle experience - how annoying was Fatima during the "awards"

How wrong was I? Turned out to be a sweetie. Ahhhhh, if only I were 20 years younger...
    I agree, I thought he looked far better in the jungle than when he had his hair all coiffed up at the beginning. And mark too.

The way dougie talked made me laugh, he was like just out of Eton but on dope!!
    11 1/2 lbs / 42lbs only 30 1/2 to go I WILL be a yummy mummy again by summer.