Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Evans Show -Breaking News!

Question Chris Evans Show -Breaking News!

Does anyone listen to Chris on Radio 2? This morning he was a real tease with an announcement of breaking big celebrity news and was unable to tell us. Apparantly it is lovely exciting happy news.

Anyone any ideas what it is? I immediately thought of Jason Orange and Catherine Tate getting hitched. He then revealed his sources were Gary Barlow and Andrew Lloyd Webber, so maybe!

Anyone else have any ideas?

Wink

The big show planned outside Buckingham Palace to do with the Queen's diamond jubilee? Heard Gary is the organiser for that one.

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

Just seen that Gary Barlows daughter is a munchkin in Wizard of Oz so maybe it's something to do with the musical, Wizard of Oz or one of those taking part. I know Michael Crawford is being replaced by Russell Grant so possibly a story relating to one of them but apparantly this is very big news so maybe not? Don't know why I'm bothered really must be just procrastinating doing what I should be getting on with.

Quote Originally Posted by Poundsinbucks View Post
    The big show planned outside Buckingham Palace to do with the Queen's diamond jubilee? Heard Gary is the organiser for that one.

Poundsinbucks x

This has already been announced so can't be this as it breaking news/still a secret.

I'm on the edge of my seat here

Quote Originally Posted by winebuff View Post
    I'm on the edge of my seat here
    made me laugh
    the gary barlows daughter thing has been in the sun this week i think so thats not news either

It's roughly the time of year to select the UK's Eurovision performer .....
    ALW has been involved before .....

Jason orange and Catherine Tate has to get a prize for the strangest celeb pairing. or possibly connie huqk ? With that awefull charlie man.
    Anymore ?

So did they reveal what the news was in the end?
    My new arrival was a gorgeous girl.....

I heard on the radio this morning tht Paul McCartney is going to perform at the queens diamond jubilee don't know if that is it though.