Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Royal Mail Surveys - hints, tips and discussion

I would follow the time instruction and let it miss collection.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    I notice that there are a lot more visits to post office, not with a parcel but wanting the letters posted from post office box. Anyone else noticed this? Much more work as I have to drive out of my way to the post office and then find somewhere to park.
    I believe if it says 'Post Office' on the plan then they're requesting the item to be handed over at the counter, even if there's also a post box. I don't follow these requests too strictly and usually only take items to the post office if they're cubes, APLs or it's not unduly inconvenient. Anything else is able to go into a post box, so that's what I'll tend to do & they've never complained. We already work plenty hard enough for a handful of stamps a month, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Also a quick question, asked to post from the post office after mid day on Saturday, last collection is at 11.30 on a Saturday. Would you post earlier or let it miss the Saturday collection?
    They are testing whether the boxes are being cleared on time or late, so you should post when they request.