Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Mail Surveys - hints, tips and discussion

if it was in your large weekly posting pack it will be a test one for you to post on to others

...later on you might recieve them every other day if anyone send you mail that you have to record as recieved mail ... you keep them until you are requested to either use or send back to them

Quote Originally Posted by heatherks View Post
    if it was in your large weekly posting pack it will be a test one for you to post on to others

...later on you might recieve them every other day if anyone send you mail that you have to record as recieved mail ... you keep them until you are requested to either use or send back to them
    thanks for your help understand now what to do
    have rep,d you

I applied for this weeks ago and was accepted and have just had an email to say that they are preparing my first sender pack.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    I applied for this weeks ago and was accepted and have just had an email to say that they are preparing my first sender pack.
    well done.. and remember as the price of stamps goes up your rewards will be worth more

I've just had notice that my 6 months is coming to an end. but will still continue with the correctly delivered surveys as they come round

I also applied for this weeks ago and was successful. I i didn't get a follow up email though. Has this happened to anyone else and did they eventually get the email and sender packs?

Quote Originally Posted by ashtonsgran View Post
    I also applied for this weeks ago and was successful. I i didn't get a follow up email though. Has this happened to anyone else and did they eventually get the email and sender packs?

I didn't get a follow up email either and thought that they weren't going to bother. It was several weeks before I got the email to say they were sending my first test pack.

am getting loads of stuff to post and doing it - only had the first set of starter stamps so a bit disappointed to be honest - am posting about 8 a week at present - not receiving any!
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    am getting loads of stuff to post and doing it - only had the first set of starter stamps so a bit disappointed to be honest - am posting about 8 a week at present - not receiving any!
    The stamps are one a month Giz, we are due some probably in the next pack.
    When you started you probably just missed the last months

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    The stamps are one a month Giz, we are due some probably in the next pack.
    When you started you probably just missed the last months
    been about three months now - tis quite annoying still means i get a walk out to the post office i guess
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

I've had two lots of first test sets to post and absolutely nothing else.