Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Mail Surveys - hints, tips and discussion

ive only had 1 item to post per week for the last 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    been about three months now - tis quite annoying still means i get a walk out to the post office i guess
    That's a long time without stamps. I'd ring them, mine were missing once and they resent them

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    That's a long time without stamps. I'd ring them, mine were missing once and they resent them
    might mail themand see feel a tad tight doing that iyswim
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    am getting loads of stuff to post and doing it - only had the first set of starter stamps so a bit disappointed to be honest - am posting about 8 a week at present - not receiving any!
    I did it for around 18 months, currently on 6 month break, and never had as many as 8 a week to post, most I ever had was 5 and the usual was 2/3 a week. With regard to receiving items, it took a while for mine to kick in as you have to take into account that they have to allocate and send the schedules out to members and for new members this may take a while. I never had a problem with receiving the stamps they were usually in one of the posting packs each month.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherks View Post
    ive only had 1 item to post per week for the last 3 weeks
    Don't complain as you get the same stamps no matter how many you send/receive - I was quite happy the few weeks I only had 1 to post.

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    I agree, if you are not receiving stamps every 4 weeks I would contact them as they are very helpful.

I would like to say I miss the weekly schedules, but to be honest I was getting to the stage of quitting when they brought in the rotation and its nice not thinking about the posting schedule. At the moment I am doing the correctly delivered survey, never found out about this and registered until I was on my break, I think you can get vouchers for doing this so still keeping my hand in.
    Last edited by akh46; 12th April 2012 at 22:40.

I have 2 test ones to send this week, first in local post box on Tuesday and 2nd in local post office on Wednesday. I can arrange for these to be sent correctly but my problem is I am going into hospital on Tuesday and won't be able to log in to say sent. Will this matter does any one know. Earliest I will be able to log in is Friday.

what i would do is send them the following week at the same time and place (is that what everyone else would do??)(don't want to give the wrong advice lol)

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    I have 2 test ones to send this week, first in local post box on Tuesday and 2nd in local post office on Wednesday. I can arrange for these to be sent correctly but my problem is I am going into hospital on Tuesday and won't be able to log in to say sent. Will this matter does any one know. Earliest I will be able to log in is Friday.
    If you can post them there will be no problem logging in Friday. If posting them is not convenient just post on the same day the following week.

I've updated mine the next day with no problem

If you can't update for a few days then i'd suggest as the others have.. to post the same day the following week

thanks all, I can get someone to post them for me, its the logging in to tell them they have been posted that I can't do.

i often can't post one, i just post it at the exact time and place the following week, they have never said don't do it