Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Chat Thread 2012...

Morning folks (I'm a late riser!) Lol

Much better tone on this thread - the other one was so depressing - can't we just get on with finding glitches & saving money now!

Just off to Tesco to get the last of my accounts up to 150 points before cut off - then a nice relaxing swim (although I only need to go as far as the garden for that!) & maybe a sauna & jacuzzi

Have a nice day everyone
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

DOH just realised the account I used for my Tesco shop was not the one that needed the points bumping. Darn. My main account will probs not get a mailing unless my Bzzz points have gone on.

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayBox View Post
    DOH just realised the account I used for my Tesco shop was not the one that needed the points bumping. Darn. My main account will probs not get a mailing unless my Bzzz points have gone on.
    There's still time - think I need some new clothes - lots of lovely points - then after I've generated the mailing I may change my mind & return them - doesn't matter if they deduct my points then!
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

LOL nice plan! Sadly I live 20 miles from the nearest Tesco. I wonder however, if you order them and then can't collect them, they refund you but would the points have already been allocated... hmmm.

How do you politely tell someone to close there legs because despite wearing some items of clothing, you can just about see everything bar what they had for breakfast that morning? Dilema I know...
    Hello all...

Morning work then physiotherapist at 11am (when stupid bint drove into my drivers side)
    Hello all...

Morning. Currently through the mother of all Tesco shops. Got to feed the 5,000 (well not quite that many but about 45) for 6 days. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks. I have a budget of 1000. As I don't drive and the venue is in the middle of nowhere I've got Tesco and Sainsburys delivering. Went to the cash & carry but the offers on in the shops are better quality and as cheap in comparison for most things!

Larping? Well the nice doctor has recommended physio for my neck/shoulder and it will take between 3-6 months and the pain will go! WHOOP thrilled not on the plus side he was very handsome lol
    Hello all...

You and sodding uniforms! Makes a nice change from firemen though! Hmm isn't that how you really did your shoulder in? Drive up past Lidl, turn at the top and the car moves but your head is still straight ahead gawping lmao

Live Action Role Playing LARP or LRP. I'm catering the event. A week long of people in character trying to solve something with or without killing each other and fighting a lot. A bit like Lord of the Rings. You get all different types Pirate Larp is cool as is Steampunk. Not to everyones taste but fun and the kids love it.

Poppy was learning about Castles recently and they went on a trip to see one so we provided them with shields, swords, helmets, chainmail for the teachers was really funny.

Its very nerdy but then i've always been nerdy