Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kidsweek 2012 - Cheap Theatre Tickets - Booking Now

Default Kidsweek 2012 - Cheap Theatre Tickets - Booking Now

Kidsweek is great, you get a free childs ticket and up to 2 half price childrens ticket with every adult show.

For most of the musicals and shows on in London.

I've just booked us to see Shrek the Musical in August, can't wait.

Got to ticketmaster and type in kidsweek then whatever show you want to find out if there are tickets.
    No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.

Smile

Thanks for this. Had a quick look, will ask DD after school if there's anything she fancies for end of July and use DailyMail Family&Friends for discount rail travel into London .

How was your holiday LS?

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

I think its only August that the promotion runs through?

Holiday was absolutely amazing, thanks for asking! I was worried if it would live up to my expectations as we had such a great time last year, but it was just as good if not better. And New York was fab as well.

You do need to be quick! Matilda was sold out in the first 15mins!
    Still some good shows left tho.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post

Holiday was absolutely amazing, thanks for asking! I was worried if it would live up to my expectations as we had such a great time last year, but it was just as good if not better. And New York was fab as well.
    You are right, it is through August only, having another look now. Was hoping to take just DD as a treat, as DS will be on expensive schooltrip abroad. Will be going to Olympics beginning of August - must check dates.

Glad you had a fab time LS .

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

Smile

Cool, just managed Horrible Histories in August, 15 for 2 tickets for DD and me . Sure she will love it as she likes the books and likes it on TV. Thanks again for posting LS and HG, would have been too late otherwise and missed the boat!

Poundsinbucks x
    Last edited by Poundsinbucks; 12th June 2012 at 13:27.
    loves making FREE money

Fab spot - spent ages dithering on whether or not I needed to spend more money on kids, wanted a sunday afternoon slot but they all went while I was dithering & trying to work out what sunday I was free.

Anyway, got 2 tickets to Wizard of Oz for me & DD for 31st Aug for 37.50.

Thanks LS
    11 1/2 lbs / 42lbs only 30 1/2 to go I WILL be a yummy mummy again by summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post

Hi LS
    would love to hear about your trip

I have done (well, am about halfway through!) a trip report on the disboards in the Disney Cruise Line Forum. Not sure if I'm allowed to put a link on here? I have the same user name on there so should be fairly easy to find!

This was only our second cruise and they've both been on Disney Cruise Line, so I have nothing to compare with, but they have both been outstanding, and I know an awful lot of people on that board who have cruised other lines as well as disney and say that disney is best, but obviously its personal choice. I did rebook on board though, as they are coming to the Med next year, and it was such a fantastic holiday i couldn't not!

As for New York, well, it lived up to all my expectations. Didn't get to do half the things I wanted due to aching feet, running out of time etc, and would love to go back!

And poundsinbucks, I went back on and booked Horrible Histories for me and DS to see after your suggestion! Me and DD are going to Radio 1's Hackney weekend in 2 weeks, so I thought it only fair I do something with him as well. Time to use the red spotted hanky credit up on train tickets!

post the link LS or copy and paste the report
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...