Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kidsweek 2012 - Cheap Theatre Tickets - Booking Now

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    post the link LS or copy and paste the report
    I'll post the link, as the report is big because I've done each day separately, plus included photos! Oh, and its not finished yet, am doing each day as I get time! Not too much left do to though.

Hopefully this works:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2938841

Here is a taster pic - us just about the board the Disney Magic for its Inaugural Cruise from NYC wearing the T-shirts I made us (and no, the kids don't get a choice whether to wear them or not!):

No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.

Smile

Wow, just read your travel report, it sounds fab! Great pictures too . Quick Q, did you and kids share a cabin, so 3 single beds? Never sure how families manage this as my kids are not keen on sharing. Do wander if mine would enjoy this, think DD at 12 would, but think DS at nearly 15 is too old for Disney .

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

We do share a cabin yes (although I have to wear earplugs plus have a pillow over my head to drown out the sound of the snoring!!).

There is a double bed, which converts into twin beds, so the kids have those, and then there is a sofa which converts into a bed which I have (and is suprisingly comfy).

My kids are 13 and 14, not disney nuts as such, but they adore these cruises. Its not for the disney characters, its the whole disney esperience - the ship is absolutely beautiful, the staff can't do enough to help, and they go over and above what you would expect. Obviously there are disney characters around, but you don't have to go to the meets and have pics taken, we have very few actual character pics. The older kids clubs that my two go to are for age 11-13 and 14-17, and again, they're not in your face disney.

I honestly can't recommend it enough - the kids kids begged to give up their birthday and christmas presents so they could go on another cruise next year (haven't told them yet I have rebooked!).

I will try and get the trip report finished in the next few days, we also spent 5 days in New York after so have pics from there as well.

Brilliant report LS I really want to go, can I go without children
    We are off to Miami and Orlando in 3 weeks, first visit and so excited.

Now the Kindle. I have one and presume its 3g. I can't download books from anywhere. How to I read emails???

There are loads of people who go without kids just for the beautiful ship (and it really is, both inside and out), outstanding food, service etc. Hopefully I'm converting everyone, then we can go on a mass pts disney cruise!

As for your kindle, they're not all 3g, they are the most expensive ones, so it depends if you bought wifi only or wifi and 3g? Took me a while to get a link for hotmail that worked, but when I did I just saved it as a bookmark so I could go straight to it. If the wifi is turned on on the kindle, if it can't automatically connect to wifi it will then turn the 3g on.

Thanks LS I'll go and look

I wanna go too!

Quote Originally Posted by britchic4 View Post
    I wanna go too!