Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Soup

Default Social Soup

Has anyone else joined Social Soup? Seems a bit like Bzz Agent. I vaguely remember doing a survey for them and have an email to say I've been selected to try three Airwick Freshmatic units and report back.

There is a refer a friend link but you don't benefit personally. They will send 1 to charity for each person referred.

Mods am I allowed to do this as I don't benefit myself?

Charities are Greenpeace, Amnesty International, Oxfam, RSPCA and World Vision.

I am a member too, never been asked to test anything yet though so lucky you.
    I am sure anyone wanting more info can pm you.

Hello from Spain btw, weather lovely just enjoying a glass of wine before lunch!
    Last edited by markat; 18th September 2012 at 15:18.

Hi Mark.
    Glad you are having a good holiday.

I'd like the info please Tiger. Got my latest Bzzz stuff today

Ok Rainy. PM me your email address and tell me which charity you would like the 1 to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    Has anyone else joined Social Soup? Seems a bit like Bzz Agent. I vaguely remember doing a survey for them and have an email to say I've been selected to try three Airwick Freshmatic units and report back.

There is a refer a friend link but you don't benefit personally. They will send 1 to charity for each person referred.

Mods am I allowed to do this as I don't benefit myself?

Charities are Greenpeace, Amnesty International, Oxfam, RSPCA and World Vision.
    I dont recall signing up for this, but I must have done as I got the same email re testing the products, due to arrive next week. I sign up for so many things I do lose track, but its nice when something comes out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by akh46 View Post
    I dont recall signing up for this, but I must have done as I got the same email re testing the products, due to arrive next week. I sign up for so many things I do lose track, but its nice when something comes out of it.
    Just received my pack this morning, 3 Airwick freshmatics, all different, one chrome, one wood effect and a small stone effect one, all with 1 can of spray, 3 different fragrances, and a prit stick. It gives you a task of hosting a get together and mood cards to complete. I must admit they look much nicer than the standard version.

That sounds good. Mine hasn't arrived yet. Maybe it will come on Monday.

They have projects coming up for people in the Greater London area. If anyone is interested then please pm me, with your email address, for a link.

We realise it's been a while between drinks. The Social Soup Airwick campaign might seem like yesterday to us, but in reality was quite some time ago. We're still working souper hard (see what we did there?) at bringing more campaigns your way as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we've got some new projects coming up specifically for those living in the wider London area. We thought, who better to help us find people interested than our very first Social Soupers (that's you!)?

We're looking to invite people (men and women) between the ages of 25 - 65, living in the wider London area to trial a range of different products.
    Last edited by tiger; 29th September 2013 at 14:20.

Gosh, I'd totally forgotten about these people. Never heard anything from them.