Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vodka Christmas Cake

Default Vodka Christmas Cake

Once again this year, Iíve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!) 1 cup sugar, half pound butter, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1 bottle Vodka, 2 cups dried fruit 4 cups self raising flour.

Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now **** shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the fekin window. Finish off the Vodka and wipe the counter with the fekin cat.
    Last edited by SuzyWoo; 12th November 2012 at 21:56.

NEXT TIME CAN YOU TYPE THIS IN BIG PRINT........CAUSE I'M TOOOOO PI***D to read anywhere passed the first two lines.

Brill. : )

Love it
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx

ROFLMAO

Soooooooooooooooooooo funny!
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

I love it - it sounds like cooking/baking could be more fun than I thought - never had such clear instructions like that to follow before

Love it!

Brilliant !

brilliant - I could try that
    also know a few friends who would try it too