Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clubcard Challenge - question

1. Default

Looks like I'll have to continue to chase by email then. I'm not surprised they stopped it though. Things I flagged virtually from day 1 were not corrected & they still expanded it to more people. I had similar problems on most challenges & it was a rare week when updates showed within their timescales. I never saw the point of having a top 10 showing as you really had no idea where you were due to the lack of updating. On 1 challenge I never showed a score & I was actually in the top 10 in the end. If you looked at the questions in the support area, they were often very similar problems.

Completely useless app, although I did get quite a lot of points from it, but it was hard work chasing what I was owed.

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    Looks like I'll have to continue to chase by email then. I'm not surprised they stopped it though. Things I flagged virtually from day 1 were not corrected & they still expanded it to more people. I had similar problems on most challenges & it was a rare week when updates showed within their timescales. I never saw the point of having a top 10 showing as you really had no idea where you were due to the lack of updating. On 1 challenge I never showed a score & I was actually in the top 10 in the end. If you looked at the questions in the support area, they were often very similar problems.

Completely useless app, although I did get quite a lot of points from it, but it was hard work chasing what I was owed.
    So it was not all bad for you either

3. Default

No, but almost every time I got (or was due) points, I had to put in feedback to get it! Often several times in order to get it. If you didn't keep track of things, there wasn't much hope of getting points. I lost count of the number of times I was told I hadn't bought the required products/bought them quick enough to get the points etc so had to prove them wrong. Never any apology though.

Still waiting for hole in 1 (or whatever it was called) to register & I purchased on the first day of that challenge!

I did well off it I won a ?100 red letter days voucher for the p&g challenge and most of my items purchased were from using mocs off super savvy me website. I also got around 500 points from it so will miss it.

Last lot of points for clubcard challenge all present and correct added to my account the other day