Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clubcard Challenge - question

Default Clubcard Challenge - question

Has anyones updated since the weekend? I'm still trying to work out which card I registered with,down to 2 now
    Bought P&G products over the weekend but not updated.
    Thank you

No updates for me in over a week and I know I have finished the eco challenge as my 2 cartridges are showing on my actual clubcard account but not on the challenge, it's so slow. Bit like the price checker, my reciepts are piling up here!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane01 View Post
    No updates for me in over a week and I know I have finished the eco challenge as my 2 cartridges are showing on my actual clubcard account but not on the challenge, it's so slow. Bit like the price checker, my reciepts are piling up here!
    Thanks sarah
    I complained to customer services about the price checker, they are sending me a gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    Thanks sarah
    I complained to customer services about the price checker, they are sending me a gift card.
    Ohhh, might try that

I've rapidly lost interest in this. A lot of the challenges involve buying specific products, which is fine if you buy that sort of thing.

Today there is a challenge about buying Xmas cards. A bit late to be adding that one!

The site does now say

We are just checking all of your shopping from the weekend and yesterday now. Expect to see all of your games updated with the purchases you have made shortly!
    So what about the days inbetween? What about from before the weekend?

I saw the Finest challenge has someone who bought 40 products on the frst day. No point in me trying that one as I wouldn't get 40 over the lifetime of the challenge.

If the app didn't take so long to load I'd stay a bit more interested. If they worked on some of the errors I've reported rather than keep adding things that also have problems I'd stay a bit more interested. If they updated it regularly, like they say they do I'd stay a bit more interested.

Can you tell how positive some of my review would be.

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    I've rapidly lost interest in this. A lot of the challenges involve buying specific products, which is fine if you buy that sort of thing.

Today there is a challenge about buying Xmas cards. A bit late to be adding that one!

The site does now say

So what about the days inbetween? What about from before the weekend?

I saw the Finest challenge has someone who bought 40 products on the frst day. No point in me trying that one as I wouldn't get 40 over the lifetime of the challenge.

If the app didn't take so long to load I'd stay a bit more interested. If they worked on some of the errors I've reported rather than keep adding things that also have problems I'd stay a bit more interested. If they updated it regularly, like they say they do I'd stay a bit more interested.

Can you tell how positive some of my review would be.
    Also they don't get back to you grr

Yeah, that as well, or just after a very long time & you have to try & remember what the problems was.

The message about updating has gone but I haven't had things updated.

It's been a long 48 hours (again).

Default Updated

There has been an update overnight - the first one for almost 2 weeks! I can't tell how up to date it is from my purchases, but it has now updated the weekend befor last.

I've stopped bothiering with this completely now although out of curiosity I'll probably look at it every so often if I have a spare 5 minutes to wait for it to load. If they are this bad with only a small group of people using it, how bad is it going to be with the maximum of 100,000 users?

Well would you believe it
    weeks after my emails and I get a reply
    I have confirmation of which clubcard yay

At least they got round to it eventually. I'm not bothering with it now thoughbut will look occasionally in case there is something worthwhile on it.

Will people actually bother to do say the Christmas Countdown challenge which will cost a bit over 20 for a possible return of 500 points?

We didn't even get any bzz points for taking part / sending messages about problems / writing a review.