Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clubcard Challenge - question

Mine isn't ever updated! I gained 200 point for ink on the 22nd Nov and the Eco challenge is still showing as no points. I emailed last night, I'm not going to bother with it, it's too slow to load and even when you do a challenge it isn't showing up, so it's pointless...literally!!!

Weirdly a shop I did yesterday has updated in 1 challenge, but none of the rest of the shop shows in other challenges & a shop from the weekend hasn't registered either.

I'm surprised they accepted my review on bzz as it was so negative, lol.

Default Gone?

Can anyone still see this on their Facebook? It's gone from my list to the left & when I click on more, I can't see it there either.

I sanyone still bothering with it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    Can anyone still see this on their Facebook? It's gone from my list to the left & when I click on more, I can't see it there either.

I haven't checked for months

I look at it every so often, but it rarely tracks purchases so don't bother with it. Having said that I'd still like to know what happened to it. It was there a few days ago.

What is the clubcard challenge? What do you get?

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post

Gone from mine. It was there on Wednesday as I did actually see if they had any points available.

Thanks, that kind of makes me feel better. I thought perhaps I'd done something! I wonder what's happened. Perhaps they've realised it's crap, doesn't work, you have to request they check your account for every ****** challenge to get your purchases registered & they need to sort it out, lol.

It had an announcement that the Trial would end on the 15th August from early this week on the facebook site. Sorry it did not work for a few people but through using the forum I managed to obtain all my points due so was good for me and sad to see it end

I got 2150 points from it so quite happy but I did have to chase them which was a pain, still sad to see it go but if they couldn't get a right as a trial imagine how bad it would be with everyone signed up!