Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Lump in Neck

Was searching for something else completely and this came up - realised I hadn't updated!

Had my cyst removed at beginning of June (could have had it earlier, but had a 2 week holiday in May and consultant said better to wait was not allowed to get sun on scar).

All went well, have a scar on my neck but it is fading really well, am using bio oil twice a day. They reckon that after 18 months I won't be able to see it.

Was an issue on the day - was supposed to have a wisdom tooth done at same time (bit of a dental phobic) but it didn't get done. Got told 3 different storys before getting the truth, had to be re-booked, and that came out end of July.

How is your lump suziq, did anything happen with it in the end?
    No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
    Was searching for something else completely and this came up - realised I hadn't updated!

Had my cyst removed at beginning of June (could have had it earlier, but had a 2 week holiday in May and consultant said better to wait was not allowed to get sun on scar).

All went well, have a scar on my neck but it is fading really well, am using bio oil twice a day. They reckon that after 18 months I won't be able to see it.

Was an issue on the day - was supposed to have a wisdom tooth done at same time (bit of a dental phobic) but it didn't get done. Got told 3 different storys before getting the truth, had to be re-booked, and that came out end of July.

How is your lump suziq, did anything happen with it in the end?
    Glad it's had a good outcome LS, thanks for updating.
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx

Great news LS!

I was thinking about you last week LS - thanks for updating us and glad you had the op done x

Glad all is well LS and the op is over
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

Thanks all.

Looked pretty grim after with stitches and bruising. Few people asked what happened, think they were expecting me to say something interesting like I got slashed at work. Luckily for me it's a far more boring story!
    No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.