Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supermarket Shoppers Dream Bag!

I want one !!!!
    11 1/2 lbs / 42lbs only 30 1/2 to go I WILL be a yummy mummy again by summer.

I got mine from prezzybox, I've just had a quick look for them there and they are ?15.99. Hunt around you may find a code for prezzybox too.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSavvy View Post
    I got mine from prezzybox, I've just had a quick look for them there and they are ?15.99. Hunt around you may find a code for prezzybox too.
    Wow, that's a fab price
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

The ?15.99 ones on the Prezzy Box site are the starter "Eco" ones that are priced ?17.99 on the ZPM site. They do have a few of the regular ones too, priced ?29.95.

Just checked prezzybox and a word of caution this is the smaller version, mine is showing on prezzybox at ?29.95
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

OOps! Sorry when I bought mine there was only one size. I'm sure it wasn't as much as ?30 through.

oohhh wow I love this!!! I really do NEED one, honest ;-)

They look great but ?30 seems a lot of money for one.
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx

9. Default

Have to agree Georgie, I keep all my bags inside a bag for life and not sure how a trolley tolley thingy, lovely as they look, would really serve any better purpose??

Nice idea however a bit steeply priced. I use the SHAW bags - Truly wonderful at 25p each - hessian with plastic backing. Got 12 of them so always have some in the car. Holds as much as 3-4 normal carrier bags & have a great woven strap long enough to go over your shoulder. Use for sorting laundry etc. too as 1 bagful is the ideal size load for washing machine.
    NO more Tescos for me and 'customer service?' by Basil Fawlties - WHY didn't they let them watch the WHOLE of the training DVD's?