Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: TCB app - Snap & Save - supermarket purchase cashback!

Default TCB - Snap & Save - supermarket purchase cashback!

Hi all, you can now get cashback in-store at supermarkets on certain goods with TopCashBack!

Latest version of the TopCashBack app has Snap & Save. On Android this is app version 4.5 released on Friday 1st February - not sure about iOS as I don't have one - check your corresponding app-store!

To use this, it seems you go to the "In-store" section of the app and there is a new tab, "snap & save".

To redeem the offer, all you do is take a pic of your receipt showing purchase of the item in question!

The following items must be clearly visible on the receipt: The data and time of purchase, the supermarket name and the item purchased that is eligible for cashback. It does say you can FOLD the receipt before snapping it to ensure you can fit all the above into the photo. Offers can be used once in a seven day period.

Valid supermarkets: Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Asda, Co-Op, Waitrose, M&S Food and Iceland.

Purchases made on-line are not eligible for cashback, it has to be a receipt you have obtained in-store.

All the above information came from the app itself, so be sure to check the terms of each offer you go for to make sure the above information is valid (each offer has a T&C's button).

The initial batch of offers are valid for two weeks, and you have to snap your receipt BEFORE the offer expires to be eligible. It says after you have snapped, cashback may take up to 7 days to add to your account - I guess there is an amount of manual labour involved to check the receipt pictures.

Initial offers valid until 15/02/2013:

Special K Cracker Crisps - Buy 1 and get 20p cashback
    Boddingtons 12 cans x 440Ml - Buy 1 and get 2.00 cashback
    Persil Small & Mighty 28wash 1ltr - Buy 1 and get 50p cashback
    Pringles 190g any flavour - Buy 2 and get 40p cashback
    Clover 500g - Buy 1 and get 40p cashback
    Kingsmill rolls 6 pack - Buy 2 and get 50p cashback
    Heinz Salad Cream 600g - Buy 1 and get 50p cashback
    Activia Creamy 4x125g - Buy 2 and get 50p cashback
    Alpro yoghurt 4x125g - Buy 2 and get 50p cashback

Another welcome offer from TCB
    Last edited by TetrisX; 15th February 2013 at 01:29. Reason: remove app from the subject as you can now upload via the website as well

Just received an email from them, they have a blog post about it also

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/blog/to...and-save/view/

They say they will be introducing website upload of the image soon for those without Android/iOS devices!

No app for Blackberry or Windows phone as yet.

New item

Whiskas Adult Complete 950G Any flavour - Buy 1 and get 20p cashback

Quidco have also introduced this but theirs is by photo. I have not got a smart phone. Uploaded approx 5 on SUnday & waiting for them to track. Both have different offers/items so if you do both, more chances to earn.

Quidco version has 30p cb when buying 2lt cravandale, good if you get the chnage4life free milk voucher or win the free cravendale milk on facebook friday.

Alpro yghurts are 2 for 2.50 in Ts. If you still have the mag mocs , CA dependent you can use 2 x 45p and 2x 50 p, then with TCB you are getting 8 for 20p.

This is looking more promising now. You can get 25p when you spend 50p on any bananas so not just branded items. Also batter mix 2 back when you buy 2, these are currently 2 for 2 in Asda so effectively free.

Only problem is the app, a bit unreliable for me on Android, crashing on offer browsing. Also the images need to be under 500k so some manual editing on a desktop machine can be required. Looks like they are continuing to refine this and you can now submit the receipts via the website. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anywhere to view your online submissions before they are approved to your account. Hopefully this will improve!

For anyone going for the free batter mix, as I posted yesterday these are currently 2 for 2 in Asda, however Mr T's has these reduced from 1.50 to 1 today, so two for 2 plus 2 cashback from TCB with snap and save. Free pancakes for Tuesday plus clubcard points.

(as a side note, Tesco value batter mix is currently 7p a pack for any non-TCB'ers)
    Last edited by TetrisX; 10th February 2013 at 15:24. Reason: snap and save not shop and scan!

Some new offers now live, see the Snap and Save page: http://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/Offers

Best one this week, at least for men, is 2.50 cashback when you spend 5.00 on fresh flowers. Tesco have a dozen roses for 5, so that's only 2.50 after cashback!

Morning all, I think this is great, have already brought several of the items, but when I try to get the receipt onto the site it says photo is too big. I tried to do it on the lappie but the site is so slow my connection is lost. I now use tethering as losing broadband was something I had to do when OH was made redundant. Can anyone help at all with sizing photo please? As you can see I am not techie at all!!!!!