Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopitize

Default Shopitize

This looks very similar to Snap&Save and ClickSnap:

http://www.shopitize.com/

Haven't tried it out myself as I don't have a suitable mobile phone and there doesn't seem to be an alternative way to use it.

There are now some Shopitize deals posted in this MSE topic:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=4458419

App crashes constantly. Poor.

I downloaded the app yesterday, uploaded 2 items today and it is showing 2 credit instantly. I'm really pleased so far - once I'd worked out the barcode scanner only worked in portrait not landscape mode! I was getting really irritated! No problems with the app crashing. It all goes through really quickly. Money can be withdrawn when you reach 5 - at the moment either by Paypal or cheque, but they are also looking into introducing bacs.

Should clarify by saying that the crashing problems are on an Android device, hopefully a new version will resolve. Also many Android phones are not supported at all.

Supported Android devices:

Google Galaxy Nexus S
    Google Nexus S
    HTC Desire (HD, S, VC)
    HTC Incredible (S, 2)
    HTC One (S, V, X)
    HTC Salsa
    HTC Sensation
    HTC Wildfire (S)
    Samsung Galaxy (S, S2, SIII)
    Samsung Nexus S
    Last edited by TetrisX; 23rd February 2013 at 17:43.

Crashes 100% of the time on my Nexus 7 (2013, Android 4.3) when I go to scan the receipt.

They've done updates recently & works great on my new phone Sony Experia M2 - so I now use Shopitize, Snap & Save, MySupermarket, ClickSnap via Quidco & the app CheckoutSmart from Quidco.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

I had big problems with shoptize in the past but works well now

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    They've done updates recently & works great on my new phone Sony Experia M2 - so I now use Shopitize, Snap & Save, MySupermarket, ClickSnap via Quidco & the app CheckoutSmart from Quidco.
    I wanted to thank you for this post a I hadn't bothered with in-store Cashback as found in the past they didn't cover the products I tend to buy but downloaded these and got over 25 in the last week or so.

I wondered snap & save and checkoutsmart seem to be the same app and largely same offers - do you claim on both?

Topcashback do snap & Save, Quidco does Clicksnap online & have an app Checkoutsmart that's very similar. So I do Quidco Clicksnap on my acc & Checkoutsmart on OH's - seems to work out ok ;-)
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !