Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Shopitize

Yep seems back to normal now. I picked up lots of items from Morrisons today and had no issues with the receipt; cashback awarded by the robot straight away.

Strange as I tried to upload a receipt earlier and done exactly that same as yesterday. Ended up sending a pic of my receipt in.

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    oddly they are asking people what their phone is - does it actually matter, its not our phones that are the problem.

I can see this dragging on and not being resolved before next Friday

I had a list of useful bits to get from Morrisons - soup, shower gel and hot chocolate etc. Morrisons tends to end its offer prices on Sunday so thye have 2 days to sort the issues out. I am not risking getting this list until I know for sure receipts are being processed.
    I have had loads of problems in the past with Shopitize and they put it down to my phone not being compatible with their app, I have a Sony Experia E4. I used to have problems with at least 1/3 of my receipts and I almost stopped using the app, but seem to have found a way around it and I rarely have problems now so I am not sure what they say about my phone is actually right I think they just fobbed me of with that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Strange as I tried to upload a receipt earlier and done exactly that same as yesterday. Ended up sending a pic of my receipt in.
    same here, lots of reports of receipts sent for review being accepted within an hour but still no joy here.

I gave up uploading yesterday and sent both mine and OHs for review.
    this morning I tried with a milk receipt - just the one item and its hanging at 100% but not going to processed so tomorrow I will send them a photo via email.
    more milk bought today so I will try OHs phone in the morning.

both phones are old iphone 4 and both used for Shopotize for a long while.

I had a Morrisons list of things to get for Shopotize but it was not worth the risk of getting anything.
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Default Old Mout Cider

Just seen this on HUKD

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/shop...-tesco-2501484

You have to buy the ciders individually, but they work out at 19p a bottle

Also on cos for free

If you buy 3 different flavours from tesco they will except 3 off one receipt but you have to do 3 different transaction claims on shopitize if you follow ?? I've just done it and had them accepted. Also they are 3 for 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 6 in one purchase for 10 and have been paid 2 from SZ
    Still waiting for COS

Offer now gone from shopitize