Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopitize

Sorry yes I meant clipsnap and checkoutsmart - they just look too similar not to be connected!

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandtuk View Post
    Sorry yes I meant clipsnap and checkoutsmart - they just look too similar not to be connected!
    I know it's a nightmare trying to remember which offers are on which site! But worth it
    Last edited by Mosaic; 11th November 2014 at 00:30.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Some freebies on COS this week, 1 back on 2 different Bird's eye pastas and 2 back on Bird's eye fish/chicken (claim upto 3 times). The pasta and fish, tomato variety, on offer this week in Tesco so they work out free. The chicken is on offer in Asda. Also if you use the mysupermarket app you get an extra 40p back on the pasta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by akh46 View Post
    Some freebies on COS this week, 1 back on 2 different Bird's eye pastas and 2 back on Bird's eye fish/chicken (claim upto 3 times). The pasta and fish, tomato variety, on offer this week in Tesco so they work out free. The chicken is on offer in Asda. Also if you use the mysupermarket app you get an extra 40p back on the pasta as well.
    I think the 2 on Birds Eye Inspirations is when you buy 3 packs - it's not very clear :-( I got caught out just buying one pack - bought the 2 packs of pasta today but hadn't spotted the MySupermarket bonus - thanks

Buy 3
    get 2.00
    cashback
    Birds Eye Inspirations chicken & fish chargrills - all varieties
    Redeem 3 times
    Offer details Only available at:
    Tesco Sainsbury's Asda Morrisons Ocado Waitrose
    Valid 10 Nov 23 Nov, 2014
    Last edited by Mosaic; 12th November 2014 at 01:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I think the 2 on Birds Eye Inspirations is when you buy 3 packs - it's not very clear :-( I got caught out just buying one pack - bought the 2 packs of pasta today but hadn't spotted the MySupermarket bonus - thanks

Buy 3
    get 2.00
    cashback
    Birds Eye Inspirations chicken & fish chargrills - all varieties
    Redeem 3 times
    Offer details Only available at:
    Tesco Sainsbury's Asda Morrisons Ocado Waitrose
    Valid 10 Nov 23 Nov, 2014
    I was confused by this as well but as I was already buying the fish anyway so I tried it.

I have just checked my cashback and got 3.21 so this has confused me even more as if you do have to buy 3 at a time then what have I got the extra 1 for? But on checking my app 1 of the pasta is still showing so even more confusing, maybe I got for the fish and not for one of the pasta.

I will contact them and ask them to clarify and report back.

I was confused by this as well but as I was already buying the fish anyway so I tried it.

I have just checked my cashback and got 3.21 so this has confused me even more as if you do have to buy 3 at a time then what have I got the extra 1 for? But on checking my app 1 of the pasta is still showing so even more confusing, maybe I got for the fish and not for one of the pasta.

I will contact them and ask them to clarify and report back.
    Update

I got my confirmation email and I got credit for the cheese pasta and the fish, but not for the mediterranean pasta, which they said "We couldn't find any products that qualify for this offer" the product is still showing on my phone app. I defnitely bought the correct product which is still showing on my app so I have raised a query with them sending them a picture which is exactly the same as the one on the app.

So definitely only seem to have to buy one fish or chicken to get the 2 and you can claim 3 times, mine now says 2 claims left.

Update

I got my confirmation email and I got credit for the cheese pasta and the fish, but not for the mediterranean pasta, which they said "We couldn't find any products that qualify for this offer" the product is still showing on my phone app. I defnitely bought the correct product which is still showing on my app so I have raised a query with them sending them a picture which is exactly the same as the one on the app.

So definitely only seem to have to buy one fish or chicken to get the 2 and you can claim 3 times, mine now says 2 claims left.
    Just received another email from them and all items have now been credited.

Shopitize have added a code today ( 15OREO ) for 1 cashback wyb Cadburys Dairy Milk Marvellous Mix Up with Oreo 111g - cost 1 in Asda & Tesco so free :-)

Question

Thanks for posting Mosaic. I like Shopitize but is there a way to get an email with the offers every week? Or should I just try a bit harder to remember to check the app on a Wednesday ?

Poundsinbucks x
    Last edited by Poundsinbucks; 31st January 2015 at 13:44.
    loves making FREE money

i'm not sure how much it usually is but Nutella 400g is reduced to 1.59 in the co-op, with 1.50 cashback via Shopitize it's quite a good deal.