Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quidco - Clicksnap - Discounts for shopping

Default Quidco - Clicksnap - Discounts for shopping

Please see link https://www.quidco.com/clicksnap/offers/?asi#tesco

The mechanic here is to buy something promoted with a discount through Quidco. You scan & upload your receipt and you get cashback.

Perhaps just another way to get a discount...

but: by shopping around looking for items that are already on offer at any given supermarket, you can get a second discount, making the item seem really cheap.

Works really well and pays up pretty swiftly too

Have tried the free Ferrero Rocher offer which presumably was a special promotion to help them get more people signed up!

Looking at Ginsters slices next - currently on offer for 1 in Sainsburys, with 50p cashback available from ClickSnap until 24/02/2013:
    http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/Sho...=ginsters 180g

I too did the ferroro rocher yesterday. Its hows as tracked on the click snap page.

Would be good for free.

The service looks good and it will be a good way to get offers even cheaper.

Mine are mostly all tracking now.

The 2 x 12 John Smiths Extra Smooth (widget can) for 16 with additional 5 discount looks good value @ 45p for a 440ml can.

Edit: this is at Asda, not Tesco.
    Last edited by squillion; 17th February 2013 at 10:37.

Everything I've uploaded is still saying processing

I think there will be a settling in period - this is a beta - but provided you bought the right product etc you should be OK, Quidco have said they'll ask for more details if necessary.

I uploaded 3 receipts on 14th but still showing as processing. Entered 2 on TCB at the same time which tracked within minutes and became ppayable in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by hippygirl View Post
    I uploaded 3 receipts on 14th but still showing as processing. Entered 2 on TCB at the same time which tracked within minutes and became ppayable in a couple of hours.
    My Quidco Clicksnap 3 from yesterday & the day before all tracked quickly but the earlier ones incl the FR are still in processing.

I don't anticipate any problems unless I was later than number 10,000 for the FR, which I somehow doubt.

I uploaded 3 receipts yesterday with the coke from Tesco tracked and 70p back on 2 bottles but other two still processing I presume not as easy to tell from the receipt as coke