Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quidco - Clicksnap - Discounts for shopping

Quote Originally Posted by squillion View Post
    My Quidco Clicksnap 3 from yesterday & the day before all tracked quickly but the earlier ones incl the FR are still in processing.

I don't anticipate any problems unless I was later than number 10,000 for the FR, which I somehow doubt.
    I did read that the link would be taken down once the limit had been reached so you should be OK there.

Quote Originally Posted by squillion View Post
    I think there will be a settling in period - this is a beta - but provided you bought the right product etc you should be OK, Quidco have said they'll ask for more details if necessary.
    I read on HUKD that someone had their Tropicana claim rejected with the reason that their Tesco receipt wasn't specific enough about which juice they purchased, even though it also showed a multibuy discount which did specifically say Tropicana. Not a good sign if they're going to reject genuine claims so easily, since retailers are often quite slapdash about how they describe items on receipts (especially Asda although they do at least include the full barcode, so it's possible to determine exactly what has been purchased). Hopefully that one case is just a rare occurrence and they'll accept more proof to confirm a claim if necessary!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    I read on HUKD that someone had their Tropicana claim rejected with the reason that their Tesco receipt wasn't specific enough about which juice they purchased, even though it also showed a multibuy discount which did specifically say Tropicana. Not a good sign if they're going to reject genuine claims so easily, since retailers are often quite slapdash about how they describe items on receipts (especially Asda although they do at least include the full barcode, so it's possible to determine exactly what has been purchased). Hopefully that one case is just a rare occurrence and they'll accept more proof to confirm a claim if necessary!
    Had a look at my 3 receipts outstanding and 2 have the product barcode number on (that must be good) and the other one says Ferrero Rocher @ 5 - if they reject that they're idiots lol

Could be worth sending in a scan of both sides of any Sainsbury's receipt - the self scan tills use both sides of the paper and the date is on the other side to the product purchase details ;-)

Have just had emails confirming amounts payable, including 5 Ferrero

Me too!

Free chocs. Free clubcard points. Free Avios. Free 5 off the 10K voucher spend!

err- whats to stop people just wombing receipts , finding the products that are cashbackable (trade mark) and then uploading them? People could make a fair bit of cash doing this...

Already happening (not by me, never find any).

has anyone set up their tesco online account with Quidco ClickSnap to automatically get the cashback when they do an online order or do you STILL have to show a picture of the receipt?

Does it work and is it shown differently under the quido activity filter?
    Last edited by richyp; 19th February 2013 at 16:46.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    I uploaded 3 receipts yesterday with the coke from Tesco tracked and 70p back on 2 bottles but other two still processing I presume not as easy to tell from the receipt as coke
    Other 2 receipts confirmed with all present and correct. Great for Newcastle Brown ,Strongbow and cravendale which I got from Tesco to use spend and save coupon and got price promise against Asda,well impressed