Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quidco - Clicksnap - Discounts for shopping

Must just be me that can't be bothered buying things I don't usually buy, to have to scan or photo a receipt then upload it all just for 20p here and 50p there? Just seems like a massive faff to me.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Okay, still trying to get my head round the differences in the Quidco version and the TCB version.

Quidco seem to want to see whether you've paid cash or by card. So is it okay to fold your receipt to cover your card number as long as it still shows that it's a card purchase? Or will this be rejected?

Card number shouldn't print in full on the receipt anyway?
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

I don't know the answer Second Born but they do at least make it easy to submit more than one photo, so perhaps that's what they prefer? Like Dominic says credit card details rarely appear in full on receipts these days, thankfully, however to be safer I smudge out half my Tesco Clubcard number, which hasn't caused a problem with TCB or my first Q receipt.

Right now I'm still waiting for Q to process two receipts submitted last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    I don't know the answer Second Born but they do at least make it easy to submit more than one photo, so perhaps that's what they prefer? Like Dominic says credit card details rarely appear in full on receipts these days, thankfully, however to be safer I smudge out half my Tesco Clubcard number, which hasn't caused a problem with TCB or my first Q receipt.

Right now I'm still waiting for Q to process two receipts submitted last weekend.

I've uploaded several receipts now and the only one confirmed is the FR the others are still processing and even one dated 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Second Born View Post
    Okay, still trying to get my head round the differences in the Quidco version and the TCB version.

Quidco seem to want to see whether you've paid cash or by card. So is it okay to fold your receipt to cover your card number as long as it still shows that it's a card purchase? Or will this be rejected?
    I wonder if this is the problem with mine then. I've only done 2 for Quidco and both have been folded receipts but showing the store, item and the bottom line with the date on it, so you aare also need to include the payment line as well which is about half way up?
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    I wonder if this is the problem with mine then. I've only done 2 for Quidco and both have been folded receipts but showing the store, item and the bottom line with the date on it, so you aare also need to include the payment line as well which is about half way up?
    I've sent in several receipts and none of them folded but have only had one confirmed. I've still got one processing from 14th so not sure whats happening.

Hopefully there's no problem and they're just slow!

Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys - anywhere but Tescos just lately!

Andrex 9-pack is on offer at Tesco - 3.75. Clicksnap are giving 1.50 when you purchase 1 pack, therefore making a 9-pack of Andrex 2.25, making it 25p a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtosaving View Post
    Andrex 9-pack is on offer at Tesco - 3.75. Clicksnap are giving 1.50 when you purchase 1 pack, therefore making a 9-pack of Andrex 2.25, making it 25p a roll.
    TCB giving 1 as well - use the same receipt twice!