Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldsmiths - emailed codes - coming soon

Default Goldsmiths - emailed codes - coming soon

I wonder if these will still be named?

Goldsmiths

Product code: L1159Delivery method: Email

Step 1? Once you complete your order for Goldsmiths, you will receive two emails
    Step 2? The first will confirm your order, the second will contain your token codes
    Step 3? Print off the second email to use as payment at Goldsmiths
    About this reward
    As the largest quality jewellery retailer in the UK, Goldsmiths have over 230 years of experience providing jewellery and watches to meet the needs and desires of every one of their customers. With over 110 stores nationwide there is always a showroom near you.

Please note: 1 token code will be issued per booking. No change is given if total code amount is not spent.

How this reward works
    1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you?d like to exchange, on the right, and then click ?add to basket?. Any change from your Clubcard vouchers will be credited to your Clubcard Account.

2. We will send you 2 emails: The first will be confirmation of your order. The second will contain the actual token codes which you will need to take to Goldsmiths.

Things to remember
    ? Token codes are not valid online.

? Token codes can only be used in Goldsmith Stores.

? Token codes are valid on full price items only.

? Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, Credit or Debit Card.

No change is given if total code amount is not spent.

Please note: 1 token code will be issued per booking.

Additional information
    Terms & Conditions
    Please note: Only 1 token code will be issued per booking. If you require multiple token codes you will need to complete a booking for each amount you require.

Tokens Codes cannot be used online.

Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.

Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items or in conjunction with any other special offer, insurance scheme or promotion, including Interest Free Credit.

FAQs

Will I still be able to use the Goldsmiths paper tokens I received in the post?

Yes, postal tokens are valid for 6 months after issue and subject to the terms and conditions under which you purchased them. However, it is not possible to combine tokens delivered via email and via post at Goldsmiths at the same time.

What if I am not registered on the website?

Token codes are sent by email and will be sent to the email address registered on your tesco.com account. If you have not yet registered with us, please visit www.tesco.com/clubcard and complete the simple registration process. You will need an email address for this.

How long until I receive my Goldsmiths token codes email?

We will aim to send you your token codes around 2 hours from the time of order. If you have not received your fulfilment email, please call customer services on 0808 100 0707.
    Last edited by 80934; 12th March 2013 at 19:33.

I think we may need to take care with this:

Yes, postal tokens are valid for 6 months after issue and subject to the terms and conditions under which you purchased them. However, it is not possible to combine tokens delivered via email and via post at Goldsmiths at the same time.

Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, Credit or Debit Card.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 80934 View Post

The following condition seems to have been added:

Please note: Only one code can be used per transaction.

This seems very restrictive? i.e. this implies you can only use one Clubcard code for a single transaction, as opposed to previously being able to use multiple issued paper vouchers against one transaction?

If so, I can't see this being good news for Goldsmiths. I would rather spend my Clubcard vouchers on Avios.

Quote Originally Posted by jameslon View Post
    The following condition seems to have been added:

Please note: Only one code can be used per transaction.

This seems very restrictive? i.e. this implies you can only use one Clubcard code for a single transaction, as opposed to previously being able to use multiple issued paper vouchers against one transaction?

If so, I can't see this being good news for Goldsmiths. I would rather spend my Clubcard vouchers on Avios.
    very restrictive. Maybe this is the way tesco is going on all tokens.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zorber View Post
    very restrictive. Maybe this is the way tesco is going on all tokens.
    It's also ambiguous, since:

Step 2? The first will confirm your order, the second will contain your token codes

says "codes" but it also says only one code per transaction. Very confusing. Might need to give Tesco a call tomorrow to clarify.

I read that it's not a problem.

If it was a problem, just buy items, get credit notes if returned inside 28 days, then just use all credit notes together ? yes/no

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post

If it was a problem, just buy items, get credit notes if returned inside 28 days, then just use all credit notes together ? yes/no
    nice roger

smoothly done

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post

I was in a Goldsmiths today and asked about what would happen if I buy an item with vouchers and then return it. I was told in no uncertain terms that if U did the credit note given would expiry when the original Clubcard vouchers would; also if I was doing this in order to obtain a credit note in order to combine with other vouchers to buy a higher value item it would be fraud! This was from the manager.

Is this right???

IIRC, I got a credit note from a returned clubcard purchased item, shop could not easy see date on my clubcard I guess, credit note was long dated I thought, poss 6 or 12 months or even not dated, I can't remember.