Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying McFly Tickets - PTS Help Please

Woo hoo thats fantastic news - did I tell you I had to come too, as part of helping you get tickets

Have a super mummy and daughter time

Brilliant

That's great, my son's sat with two laptops this morning they got tickets for the Sunday x
    16 weeks 14ib to go

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post

Fantastic news

We got the tickets for Saturday and Sunday - she is SO made up. We are now going to make a weekend of it in London

Thank you PTSers - you're awesome

P.S. Our best tickets were bought on ticketmaster.ie - thanks Polo
    Just another update - we are staying at the Teddington Travelodge which is fab and I am tethering my laptop to my mobile.

My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the concert last night with her standing tickets but can't wait to go again tonight as she is a few rows away from the stage

Thanks once again to everyone who made this weekend so magical for my 17 year old
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Sounds fab, thanks for the update, I am very jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post
    Just another update - we are staying at the Teddington Travelodge which is fab and I am tethering my laptop to my mobile.

My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the concert last night with her standing tickets but can't wait to go again tonight as she is a few rows away from the stage

Thanks once again to everyone who made this weekend so magical for my 17 year old
    Brilliant so pleased it worked out for your DD, really good when a plan comes together makes all the organisation and angst worthwhile.
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx